Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Cool In A Perfect World - A better version of the Absolut Ad

The following picture is my reponse to the Absolute Ad
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/lounge-10...olut-crap.html

I'd like to also note some changes in the consitution.
    • English is the OFFICIAL language. Anyone found asking you to press 1 to select another language in a call center is fined $100USD every call.
    • Anyone found printing multiple languages on ANY packaging is also fined $100 each offense. This action is to save the trees and other resources, in the long run it will save billions.
    • Everyone in the purchase of what was mexico were all pushed to below what is South America.
    • There are M1 tanks fitted with special shotgun rounds on the US border, anyone attempting to cross outside of the bording platform are shot on sight. No more of this, "Lets arrest them, bring them across the border so they can try crossing again."
    Last edited by gunperson003; April 6th, 2008 at 03:36 PM. Reason: image fix

(Bucks County)

Default Re: In A Perfect World - A better version of the Absolut Ad

Quote Originally Posted by gunperson003 View Post
    The following picture is my reponse to the Absolute Ad
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/lounge-10...olut-crap.html

I'd like to also note some changes in the consitution.
    • English is the OFFICIAL language. Anyone found asking you to press 1 to select another language in a call center is fined $100USD every call.
    • Anyone found printing multiple languages on ANY packaging is also fined $100 each offense. This action is to save the trees and other resources, in the long run it will save billions.
    • Everyone in the purchase of what was mexico were all pushed to below what is South America.
    • There are M1 tanks fitted with special shotgun rounds on the US border, anyone attempting to cross outside of the bording platform are shot on sight. No more of this, "Lets arrest them, bring them across the border so they can try crossing again."

wow - now, what if you'd been born in South America or Mexico somewhere? personally i just think Americans are afraid because they know the Mexicans work hard, don't collect welfare and Americans are too lazy to have to learn a second language. Get over it already! they're people too and they deserve as much of a chance as you. You just got damn lucky to be born in this country. This country was started by people leaving their former country for a better place, why should it change?

Here's to life, liberty and the pursuit of those who threaten it. (including the immigration Nazis...... shooting people for wanting a better life is a crime even Hitler would think twice before committing)
    Last edited by Punisher; April 6th, 2008 at 06:25 PM.
    Retired LEO, FFL Holder

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by gunperson003 View Post
    There are M1 tanks fitted with special shotgun rounds .
    already have them in service.......
    it's only metal, we can out think it....

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
    wow - now, what if you'd been born in South America or Mexico somewhere? personally i just think Americans are afraid because they know the Mexicans work hard, don't collect welfare and Americans are too lazy to have to learn a second language. Get over it already! they're people too and they deserve as much of a chance as you. You just got damn lucky to be born in this country. This country was started by people leaving their former country for a better place, why should it change?

Here's to life, liberty and the pursuit of those who threaten it.
    One half of my family worked hard to get here, yes from Mexico and Brazil. It is a gigantic insult illegal immigrants try to stay after their VISA expires or try to cross the border instead of legally crossing the border by WORKING HARD.

I'm saying all illegals are bad, all they do is leech from US.
    I definitely like the guy from Hazelton, trying to get the immigration act passed through the courts is important. I can't believe the courts even allowed the immigrants not to 1) come to court 2) not allow anyone to know their names and 3) went on their side.

I may be somewhat of a self hater, but in a good way because all mexico is is corruption from the heart out. I don't ever want to go to Mexico, its a sadistic place. OTOH my grass roots for Portuguese based countries I'd love to go, since they have a decent 1) economy(except loggers suck) and 2) their research programs at the universities rock.

(Lebanon County)

Here's to life, liberty and the pursuit of those who threaten it. (including the immigration Nazis...... shooting people for wanting a better life is a crime even Hitler would think twice before committing)
    they're welcome as long as they come through the door. crawl through a window at night, get shot, it's pretty simple.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    they're welcome as long as they come through the door. crawl through a window at night, get shot, it's pretty simple.
    why does it matter how they get here? and again, it takes more than just hard work to get here legally. it can practically take a miracle. I could care less if you're family is from Mexico. if you didn't have to personally fight to get here, shut your pie hole.

and shooting them because they crawl through a window in their pursuit of happiness is just plain fucked up.........
    Retired LEO, FFL Holder

(Lebanon County)

if you didn't have to personally fight to get here, shut your pie hole.

and shooting them because they crawl through a window in their pursuit of happiness is just plain fucked up.........
    i play by the rules. that means i have to pay my hard earned money as result of these persons actions.
    so if they are here illegally, they are costing me money, while they put nothing back into the system.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    i play by the rules. that means i have to pay my hard earned money as result of these persons actions.
    so if they are here illegally, they are costing me money, while they put nothing back into the system.
    how are they costing you money again? you'd be paying taxes whether they were here or not and the government has never asked our opinion on how to spend our tax money......
    Retired LEO, FFL Holder

why does it matter how they get here? and again, it takes more than just hard work to get here legally. it can practically take a miracle. I could care less if you're family is from Mexico. if you didn't have to personally fight to get here, shut your pie hole.

Actually, all people need to do is HARD WORK. Those hard working people who come from India get their H-1B visas by working hard, going to school, and finding a job. If an illegal can't do that, GTFO of our country.

Of course there is a need for skilled labor, and those people who get other type of VISAs are perfectly okay. It is the people who are illegal who drain our nation.

Yeah, right... burglers who come through a window in pursuit of happiness... I can't stop laughing at that one.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: The Perfect World - A better version of the Absolut Ad

Does every thread on the forum have to turn into a pissing contest and shitfest?

Live and let live.

Bill

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast