Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default New Poll Results

I conducted a scientific poll designed the same way other political polls are carried out. I broke out my old war dialer and called all houses in the 215 area code last night between 3am and 4 am. 94% of the callers chose the option "Hang up now if you believe Senator Toomey should be tar and feathered then thrown into the Delaware River." The poll was accurate to +/- 6% due to certain people not paying their phone bills (disconnected) or somehow sleeping or ignoring the ringing phone during that time period.

That was all scientific like. Right? Can we post the results all over the place like "they" do?

[spoiler]If you have to ask, no I didn't actually do that. While its okay for them to do, I'm sure I would have been waterboarded for it. [/spoiler]

(Northampton County)

Default Re: New Poll Results

That's a good one. Did you come up with that yourself?

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: New Poll Results

Yeah, unfortunately my warped mind comes up with lots of schemes like that. Fortunately the other half of my mind realizes that those "great ideas" are best used as jokes instead of really carrying them out.

Added: Come to think of it, my last really working war dialer program was probably for my commodore 64. Don't remember if I ever made one that worked right for my 8086. Used to use them to find BBS's, banks, etc then contributed the numbers to the "Philly Hacker's Digest." Ahh the good old days.
    Last edited by Kchristy; April 14th, 2013 at 08:55 AM.