Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Unhappy I dont have enough and its YOUR fault :(

(sobbing) I w w went to the gun store today, and they didnt have any bullets. An An And i know they used to have bullets all the time when i wanted to go to the range (blows nose wipes with tissue).

T T The reason they said they dont have any bullets is cuz you big poo heads hoarded all the bullets even though you didnt even need any. You already had like a thththousand. So i went home and i called my mommy and shshhe said to log on to poofa and buy some from you mean nasty hoarders.

Bbbut i looked and you jerks are all selling ammo for more money than what ammo used to cost. How dare you you ddddummy heads. I am gonna treat you all like i treat the gas station i wont even go the gas station because gas is only worth $2.25 a gallon. You know how i know that cc ca cuz (sniffles) thats how much i used to pay so that's what its worth.

And you know whats worse i have to read all these gas stations sign ads with all their price "gouging". If the gas station hasnt been in my town for a minimum amount of time they shouldnt be allowed to "gouge" me with their high price ads. Heck the town is flooded with these fake "gas owners" gouging all us real "gas owners". Someone needs to do something.

How dare so many of you think and plan ahead and not save any guns and bullets for me. You knew i would need some, and when i did all of you wanted to try and charge what other people were willing to pay for stuff. Not the price i wanted to pay. We are supposed to be a community of "gun owners" ya know like friends? Except the kind of friends who never met never talk and dont owe each other anything.

That about sums up every stupid bitchy whiny thread about our current situation. Cry to your wives not a bunch of grown men and women on the internet. Its very unbecoming
    When unholstering your sidearm it is customary to say: "Excuse me while i whip this out"

Default Re: I dont have enough and its YOUR fault :(

Here, have a tissue...and a tampon..

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by glocke12 View Post
    Here, have a tissue...and a tampon..
    (tears tampon in half, one up each nostril) Thhthank you!
    When unholstering your sidearm it is customary to say: "Excuse me while i whip this out"

(Dauphin County)

So it's you that bought it all!
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Perhaps we can convince Obama that you have unfairly been unable to aquire the products you so desperately need. He can impose a tax on everyone who has more than 1000 rounds and force them to give 25% of their stock to the government so that he can form a giant and expensive government committee to redistribute the ammo to those who don't have any.

(Westmoreland County)

I came to this site thinking I would find some like minded Americans from PA which is my new home state, that i could interact with and maybe even meet someone to shoot with. What I found seems to be a group of overly critical, people who have very few original thoughts. It seems that most just want to beat their chests proclaiming how "I am right, listen to me" or make fun of some one just because they don't agree with the PAFOA party line. I am personally absolutely in favor of keeping and exercising our rights as Americans but our rights stop when they infringe on someone else's. I have seen many instances of people being immediately thrown under the bus usually for no other reason than they offered a different view point, which is something America was founded on. I wish no one any ill will but I find that I don't fit in here so I will leave you to your group without offering any more of my opinions. Thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts. Don't waste your time throwing me under the bus as I won't be back. BTW I too want to be ready in case the SHTF, the difference is I hope it doesn't.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick41Mag View Post
    I came to this site thinking I would find some like minded Americans from PA which is my new home state, that i could interact with and maybe even meet someone to shoot with. What I found seems to be a group of overly critical, people who have very few original thoughts. It seems that most just want to beat their chests proclaiming how "I am right, listen to me" or make fun of some one just because they don't agree with the PAFOA party line. I am personally absolutely in favor of keeping and exercising our rights as Americans but our rights stop when they infringe on someone else's. I have seen many instances of people being immediately thrown under the bus usually for no other reason than they offered a different view point, which is something America was founded on. I wish no one any ill will but I find that I don't fit in here so I will leave you to your group without offering any more of my opinions. Thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts. Don't waste your time throwing me under the bus as I won't be back. BTW I too want to be ready in case the SHTF, the difference is I hope it doesn't.
    That's what the inturwebs is for...how else are we supposed to make up for our teenie tiny collective penis?

Godspeed, but don't let the door...well, you know the rest
    Proud to be a Longwall pig...

(Beaver County)

Thank you for using paragraphs in your long pointless post.

(And no I'm not being sarcastic. I hate when someone puts up a bitchy rant and the whole thing is one giant ass runon sentence.)

(Northampton County)

Talking Re: I dont have enough and its YOUR fault :(

Quote Originally Posted by jeepin View Post
    Perhaps we can convince Obama that you have unfairly been unable to aquire the products you so desperately need. He can impose a tax on everyone who has more than 1000 rounds and force them to give 25% of their stock to the government so that he can form a giant and expensive government committee to redistribute the ammo to those who don't have any.
    I'm with this guy. Obama will straighten this out for us

(Allegheny County)

I'm not saying I disagree with you, I just bought my first handgun last month. Just rotten timing. Last year, I occasionally stopped into Dunhams and almost bought some ammo in anticipation of my future purchase. I instead bought ammo for the gun I did own, my shotgun. Whoops. I ain't bitching because I know this comes in cycles and I won't be caught next time. Doesn't mean I'm not frustrated. So I search for the reasonably priced stuff and don't buy over inflated ammo. I have made two range trips and will be going for a third this week. I don't begrudge those with large caches. That's where I want to be. But there are ass hats buying just for the sake of buying. Flip back a few pages in the walmart thread to the picture of the pallet diver. They are buying more than their fair share just because they can. They're getting off on pulling one over on employees and other shoppers. Personally I just want to replace what I shoot and add a box. You should be able to see why that could frustrate some people. Imagine this on a long enough timeline to where your supply is almost gone.

Anyways in your post your actually bitching about people bitching. So think about that.
    Last edited by RaggedEdge; April 10th, 2013 at 09:36 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast