Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default 😲Man out on bond in theft of 150 guns from Palmetto State Armory

ohsnap.gif

FLORENCE COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — A suspect in a massive theft at a Palmetto State Armory in Florence County last month was arrested Tuesday evening after a lengthy standoff, authorities said Wednesday.

Benjamin Lee Mercer Jr., 29, was arrested after deputies set up a sting with agents from the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wbt...ce-county/amp/

(Delaware County)

Default Re: 😲Man out on bond in theft of 150 guns from Palmetto State Armory

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    ohsnap.gif

FLORENCE COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) * A suspect in a massive theft at a Palmetto State Armory in Florence County last month was arrested Tuesday evening after a lengthy standoff, authorities said Wednesday.

Benjamin Lee Mercer Jr., 29, was arrested after deputies set up a sting with agents from the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wbt...ce-county/amp/
    White privilege !!!! LMAO. GUILTY !!! Them rural folks are out of control. LMAO

Ok, in all seriousness, how did he get bail in the first place ??? When you steal THAT many guns I would assume the ATF would have thought him a White Power guy, or some form of domestic terrorist.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Berks County)

J6 'insurrectionists' sit in jail, no charges, no bail but that guy gets turned loose?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post

Ok, in all seriousness, how did he get bail in the first place ??? When you steal THAT many guns I would assume the ATF would have thought him a White Power guy, or some form of domestic terrorist.
    20231110_235139.jpg

He's probably a atf or fbi stooge!

(Bucks County)

I can see a few more charges that should have been factored in to the bail hearing. I don't think this guy should be trusted......

Mercer Jr. made arrangements to sell several of the stolen guns at a Darlington County location, the sheriff*s office said. He also allegedly attempted to rob the confidential informant and later led deputies on a chase in the informant*s vehicle into Florence County.

Mercer Jr., who was armed at the time, eventually fled into an apartment on Pineland Avenue in Florence, where he barricaded and refused to surrender, according to the sheriff*s office. Florence police threw a chemical irritant into the apartment, after which Mercer Jr. surrendered.

(Monroe County)

Why do news sites suck so hard?

Humm how did he take them?

I did get a lol on the same site "Smalls" from the sand lot was arrested for killing a jeep windshield with a dumbell.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post

His wife who is also his sister was once married to his first cousin in a baptist/snake ritual wedding.the mother who is of mexican/arabian descent is also the head magistrte when not enforcing her judgley duty on weekend she does clown partys for the children who survived covid and only for a small fee !

(Delaware County)

Guess they have their own Let-em-out Larry.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.