Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Northumberland County)

Default Social Security is gonna be in a big mess soon

Social Security is going to be in a real big mess soon,they said no raises for older people and the cost of living keeps increasing. But its ok for the Govt to feed all these lazy bastards 500 a month in food stamps and cash assistance . i see alot of young people at the grocery stores using the green access card (food stamps) . they are the ones draining the Federal Govt dry.

the Idiot Politicans should do something about it i see too many young people with too many kids that dont want to work , and the old and disabled people have to suffer for it. Maybe the Govt should start a birth control for younger people so they wont make mistakes and get knocked up and live off our life savings.

http://money.aol.com/article/social-...rink-in/635285

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Default Re: Social Security is gonna be in a big mess soon

As much as I hate gov't meddling in private affairs, I think a gov't program to PAY these women on welfare,etc to be sterilized, would be rather beneficial. A one time lump sum payment, tubes get tied, and that's that. They can then get humped like bunnies by all the men they want, but never get pregnant when oops the condom broke or oops they forgot to take the Pill. Be nice if they could just abstain in the first place, but you know how people are. Also offer the men to get vasectomies, same deal, pay them a 1 time lump sum. These irresponsible people keep having kids they can't care for, or they are abusive and neglectful. It is sickening to see some slum trash buying steaks and lobsters with their food stamps, while hard working people on even a middle income bracket have to buy burger meat and noodles so they can send their 1 kid to a Catholic school when the local public schools all suck from being full of the slum trash kids.
    LOL, I am a woman...

(Northampton County)

In my line of work I see many times retirees eating cat food while the folks getting food stamps have bigger, newer, flat screen TV's.

The inequity is staggering.

My kid are very young yet and I worry that I will not do a good job of teaching them the value of hard work.

- Chris

(Mifflin County)

As much as I can understand the complaint.
    I will admit I needed to use foodstamps for 3 months when I was laid off.
    Not much I could do I had to feed my kids I was out every day looking for a new job bothering the old boss to see if I was going to get called back.
    Though I thought Clinton had passed a law that you could only be on welfare for 5 years?

One of the major issues with SS is the people who abuse it.
    A guy my wife's friend used to date is on it he's 25 years old refuses to get a job because he had strokes. Hasn't had any in 5 years and doesn't bother him enough that he build computers for extra cash.
    The same friend tried to get on it because she is overweight.
    There's a girl in town now she's on it her 2 kids are on it and so is her boyfriend all total there is over 2400 in tax free money coming into that home every month plus she is on welfare for FS and and medical coverage it's fucking ridiculous.
    Last edited by Bmaninmifco; August 24th, 2009 at 07:15 AM.
    Audaces fortuna juvat

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by TXDMERC73 View Post
    Social Security is going to be in a real big mess soon,they said no raises for older people and the cost of living keeps increasing. But its ok for the Govt to feed all these lazy bastards 500 a month in food stamps and cash assistance . i see alot of young people at the grocery stores using the green access card (food stamps) . they are the ones draining the Federal Govt dry.

the Idiot Politicans should do something about it i see too many young people with too many kids that dont want to work , and the old and disabled people have to suffer for it. Maybe the Govt should start a birth control for younger people so they wont make mistakes and get knocked up and live off our life savings.

http://money.aol.com/article/social-...rink-in/635285
    You do realize that some people are disabled but don't look it! that you do not have to be old to need help and that right now unemployment is really around 20%

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ccgmedic View Post
    In my line of work I see many times retirees eating cat food while the folks getting food stamps have bigger, newer, flat screen TV's.

My kid are very young yet and I worry that I will not do a good job of teaching them the value of hard work.

- Chris
    wow eating cat food! That's why they shouldn't be able to make thier own financial choices. Tuna fish is cheaper.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ccgmedic View Post

- Chris
    wow eating cat food! That's why they shouldn't be able to make thier own financial choices. Tuna fish is cheaper.

Ramen noodles would be healthier!

(Cambria County)

I support food stamps. But they should be realistic.

Welfare shouldn't be something that you live well on. You should struggle while your on it. It should just get you thru. Making you want go find a job.

I got partial welfare years ago. I never lived so good. I had so much food in my house I was giving it away. And I was just on partial welfare.

My SS better be there after all this time of paying into it. Hell, the country better stick around, cause I'm just reaching my "old age" and I want to be able to enjoy all the work I have done for all these years.
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

(Mercer County)

You do realize that some people are disabled but don't look it! that you do not have to be old to need help and that right now unemployment is really around 20%
    I used to be really big into the welfare bash, because I know there are abuses to the system. Then I look at my older brother who calls me his little big brother because I help take care of him. He can't drive or hold down a job. It’s sad to see how epilepsy has affected his body he can have a seizures at any time. He has frontal lobe damage to his brain that limits his ability to make sound judgments. He's still my brother and I still love him but, he gets full disability and social security and has his medical card. I don’t know what we as a family would do without them. His hospital bills and prescription drug bills are outrageous. If you saw him walk down the street you would never know he had any problem at all.

(Cambria County)

I see no problem with Welfares existence. I just think that you should not live like a king while your on it.

It should be something that helps you out till you can find another job. Not something that you sit at home and live well while your on it.

Even if your disabled, I don't think you should live well while your on it. Sure there are exceptions, and they can work with those people to give them a bit more. But they should never be living well on welfare.

It should be something to keep you from starving. Not something that you give away food stamps so you can buy smokes with.

I knew a guy on it a couple years ago. I asked him if he found a job yet. He looked at me and said, "Why should I look for a job. I'll never get benefits or make as much money as I get while I'm on welfare". And that my friend is the truth.

It should just keep your head above water. Not let you live well.

Welfare is suppose to help you out till you get back on your feet.... It is not meant to be a way of life.
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast