Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Woman beaten on bus by teens

http://www.examiner.com/a-1089067~St...olice_say.html

BALTIMORE (Map, News) - As Sarah Kreager, 26, tried to sit down on a Baltimore City bus Tuesday, police say, a middle-schooler told her she couldn’t. When she attempted to take another seat, a middle-schooler wouldn’t let her. Finally, according to police, Kreager just sat down.

She was “immediately attacked” by nine students — three females and six males — from Robert Poole Middle School. They punched and kicked her at 2:59 p.m. at the intersection of 33rd Street and Chestnut Avenue, according to Maryland Transit Administration police.

Kreager was dragged off the bus and her boyfriend, Troy Ennis, attempted to get her back on, police said.

She sustained “serious injuries” and had to be transported to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center, according to a police report.

Kreager suffered two broken bones in her left eye socket, police said.

“She had eye muscles that were damaged,” a police report states. “She had deep lacerations on the top of her head and another above her neck.”

Two seats and the bus’ rear glass were destroyed during the attack, police said.

The bus driver on the No. 27 line quickly called police, who responded and arrested the nine juveniles, said Jawauna Greene, an MTA police spokeswoman.

All nine suspects, ages 14 and 15, were arrested and charged with aggravated assault.

Their bus tickets — provided by the school — have been revoked, Greene said.

“Riding the bus is a privilege,” she said. “Public safety is our primary concern.”

Greene said the investigation into the incident was ongoing and she didn’t know whether the attack had anything to do with the victim’s race.

The suspects in the incident are black. The victim is white, according to the police report.

Baltimore resident David Briggs, who lives near the crime scene, said the incident underscores Baltimore’s pervasive crime.

“Now, I can't even ride the bus,” he said.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Woman beaten on bus by teens

Well, looks like their gun laws really are working. I feel safer already.

(Snyder County)

What was her bf doing the whole time...pansy...

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Zef_66 View Post
    What was her bf doing the whole time...pansy...
    I'd imagine he was busy bashing some heads while she was being attacked. 9 on 2 aren't good odds. He could've had his hands full trying to keep them off of her.

Or he's just a giant vagina. Could go either way I suppose.

(Snyder County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kypt View Post
    I'd imagine he was busy bashing some heads while she was being attacked. 9 on 2 aren't good odds. He could've had his hands full trying to keep them off of her.

Or he's just a giant vagina. Could go either way I suppose.
    If some kids were beating on my wife, even with 9 on 2 odds, I would make some kids hurt. Article doesn't mention anything about it, so I can come to my own opinions...

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RocketFoot View Post
    The suspects in the incident are black. The victim is white, according to the police report.
    So is the DA going to consider this a "hate crime" and prosecute accordingly?
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

(Philadelphia County)

just remember, this is an inner city school district. I know here in chester i've run into "middle schoolers" who have been shaving for 10 years.

(York County)

As of this point not considered a hate crime.

The sweet honest children will only get a slap on the wrist. ( Any Wagers on this)
    Just for your info ; In the balto city area I have never seen or heard of a black person being charged with a hate crime.

This was just one of many reasons not to live in MD. Remember balto city is proud because they should not break 300 murders for the year. They have on of the highest murder rates in the country. If you are not dead its not a big deal down there in the city.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ChamberedRound View Post
    So is the DA going to consider this a "hate crime" and prosecute accordingly?
    Absolutely not. Taking bets now for whoever wants to follow this, we'll make a game out of it.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by MarcS View Post
    just remember, this is an inner city school district. I know here in chester i've run into "middle schoolers" who have been shaving for 10 years.
    Freshman year in highschool (same age as the thugs in the story), we played an inner city school in Freshman football. The size of the guys we played was unreal. One guy had a full beard for crying out loud. The lineman looked like they could be playing college ball. Have 9 guys like that attack you and there ain't much you can do unless your properly armed.

We got our asses handed to us that day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast