Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Did you watch that movie?

Right now, My wife Vicky is listening to Wind talkers, a movie about Two U.S. Marines in WWII are assigned to protect Navajo Marines who use their native language as an unbreakable radio cypher.

EDITED BY CR: Removed URL

Yeah it is pretty good I have seen it before, but Hey, this is free to watch along with many others...
    The movie has subtitles in Japanese, but over all as its free, pretty good for a night with popcorn or a rainy day.

http://www.watch-movies.net/ If you register, you don't get the pesky advertisings with it
    Last edited by ChamberedRound; March 19th, 2008 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Concerned about legality of referenced site
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Did you watch that movie?

I can't see this website being very legal dude.

I mean, you can watch 10,000B.C. and Jumper, which have just hit theaters not too long ago.

Not to rain on your parade, but I think the mods wouldn't want links to "hot-make-explosives", "turn semi-rifles in to full-auto"... and hmm..... watch illegal copies of movies for free.

I really hope you didn't register with your primary email address or any personal information, because it has now been made available to every single spammer in the universe.

(I must admit, I didn't spend too much time on the website because I'm at work, I could be wrong, but then again......)
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Chester County)

http://www.hulu.com/ is similar to that site. Hulu is 100% legit and owned by NBC and NewsCorp...

(Centre County)

Saw the original and thought it was pretty good. Also have read a couple of books about this group and how badly they could confuse the Japanese AND how courageous this group was in fighting for the US as bad as the gov't treated them in the not so distant past.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Berks County)

Sorry, Frenchy, but this site seems like a warez (read: illegal) site to me. I can't say for sure as I couldn't find any information on the site, but I'd rather err on the side of caution.

As for hulu.com, I was able to verify SteveXD's comments about hulu.com, and I believe that site to be legit.
    Last edited by ChamberedRound; March 19th, 2008 at 04:43 PM.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas