Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Model1Sales

Default Model1Sales

I ordered some AR parts from Model 1 sales monday morning, the lady that I spoke to was extremely nice. She knew her products well and easily answered every question I had.

They are not upcharging people on shipping either, from my estimation shipping was only a few dollars...the way it should be.

I basically had to call because their website ordering system doesn't work well for ordering lots of parts. It only lets you add one item to your cart at a time, after you add the item it takes you back to the main page instead of where you were last browsing from. So you have to click to find the subsection you were in over and over again. IN the end I found a complete lower parts kit for a shade cheaper somewhere else and went that route, but I still needed a few parts and decided to give model 1 a try.

The price I received on my buffer parts was much better than del-ton or even other resources I had found, and they had the items in stock and ready to go as well as a few odds and ends I needed to finish my bolt carrier group.

A+

Last edited by Kaos; April 30th, 2008 at 09:40 PM.

Default Re: Model1Sales

So Im going to retract a %100 rating from them.

My $38 order was billed at $47.

I emailed their customer service...last friday...no reply yet. When I emailed about ordering a part, the reply came instantly. Seems like avoidance.