Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Denied service at the Exxon in Bartonsville today because I am white.

While on break today I stopped in at the Exxon on 611 in bartonsville, across from the new giant market. I walked inside to hear at what I first thought was the makings of a violent confrontation. Two hispanic employee's were using the most foul racial language I have ever heard come from another humans mouth. It turns out the two employee's were friends with the black male that walked in and repeatedly said the word "******" atleast a dozen times, every curse word imaginable. They were talking about some "******" they just jumped the night before, etc etc. Talking about being "hard *****s" and "if anyone fucks with me i'll catch them, I ain't no pussy *****".

At which point I walked up to the counter, the hispanic employee's and the black male all turned and looked at me with great disgust, and said some degrading comment about white people I could not decipher. At which point they all turned there back to me and continued to converse like foul mouthed swine.

At this point, a white employee, who couldnt be older then 18, who looked utterly terrified, said "there's nothing wrong with white people", and waved me over to the opposite side of the counter. Causing the hispanic employee to tell him to "shut the fuck up". I paid for my drink as the trembly fingered white teenager took my money and scanned my items, and then I exited the store.

I will be calling the manager tommorow and if need be I will gladly go down and point out the employee. If this situation is not corrected on the spot, and by corrected I mean the guy gets fired, I will be contacting corporate.
    They maintain video surveillance of the store via CCTV 24 hours a day, and will certainly have access to todays events.

I was not OC, nor was I CC.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

Default Re: Denied service at the Exxon in Bartonsville today because I am white.

Not really denied service, more like given really shitty service.

Hope u get some reparations though

(Chester County)

Default Re: Denied service at the Exxon in Bartonsville today because I am white.

Sounds like hate speech to me. Where's Jesse Jackson when ya... aww never mind.
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Luzerne County)

Pfft..... impossible, I call shenanigans.

Everyone knows only white people can be racist. Don't try and pull your reverse racism voodoo here buddy.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by XD45 View Post
    40 Snickers and a Red Bull?
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post

Everyone knows only white people can be racist. Don't try and pull your reverse racism voodoo here buddy.
    Funny enough I've lived in the poconos for 19 years and I have never seen a white person act with such a deliberate racism towards a minority, in public and certainly not at a place of business. Today was probably the most full blown racism I've ever experienced, and it was directed towards me.

I didn't feel very happy to say the least.
    ETA: I felt even worse for the white teenage employee, he was basically turned around and staring into a corner.
    I really wanted to tell them off but nothing good would have come from it.
    I'll save my words for the manager.
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by XD45 View Post
    Not really denied service, more like given really shitty service.

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    40 Snickers and a Red Bull?
    I don't want any reperations. I'm a grown man and I don't need to be given any band aids because my feelings were hurt.

What I do want is to walk into a business and be treated like a human being.
    If thats too much to ask then exxon won't be seeing my business ever again, as well as my friends and family, that commonly use that exxon.

We can just as easily drive another mile down the road to get gas else where.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post

YEAH what ^^^he said ^^^......

And they were not being racist toward you, they were just expressing themselves dammit!

I had something similar happen before, I just barked at him like a dog,,,, Not only did it confuse the shit out of him but he also moved outta my way pretty quickly....

Consider shaving your head and getting a shit ton of tattoo's, works wonders for me
    WAKE UP OR WACO!

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Strapped View Post
    Consider shaving your head and getting a shit ton of tattoo's, works wonders for me
    LOL I had my head shaved all summer. I looked like a scary scary man.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by jcabin View Post
    Funny enough I've lived in the poconos for 19 years and I have never seen a white person act with such a deliberate racism towards a minority, in public and certainly not at a place of business. Today was probably the most full blown racism I've ever experienced, and it was directed towards me.

I didn't feel very happy to say the least.
    ETA: I felt even worse for the white teenage employee, he was basically turned around and staring into a corner.
    I really wanted to tell them off but nothing good would have come from it.
    I'll save my words for the manager.
    i've lived here for 33 years, minus the short time that i lived in Philly, and i can truly say this post about your experience turned my stomach.

I just love how people can say that if you make a comment about "racial diversity" you are racist and can't accept others, yet all you have to do is actually open your fucking eyes and see the cancerous effect these lowlives have after they start to infiltrate an area...makes me fucking sick...it'll happen to a town near you real soon if you dont believe me....equality works both ways people!..and i'm sick of being a victim.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast