Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Mercer County)

Default back from the Acu-Sport dealer show

Me and my dad just got back from the Acu-Sport dealers show. Its kinda like the SHOT show but just for dealers of Acu-Sport. This was our first show in 5 years and it went very well. We will be completely remodeling the inside and outside of our store to make room for over $200,000 in inventory we will be recieving in 2009. We are now stocking dealers for Glock, Springfield, FN, Outers, DPMS, Bushmaster, Barrett, Federal, Remington, American Tactical Imports, Blackhawk, Crimson Trace, Eotech and Streamlight. So we will be getting alot of new merchendise. It's a very exciting thing for us and our customers. We will be having a sale on some of our older inventory to make room for all of our new inventory. I will let everyone know when our grand reopening will be. I hope to see alot of you there so you can see the "new" Elite Firearms. We are getting big and we are doing it at a break neck speed. the bulk of the new inventory will start showing up mid-feburary and will continue until about June. I can wait for it. I would like to thank everyone for a great 08. 2009 will be a record breaking year. We sold over 2500 firearms in 2008. A record for the store. thank you everyone and I hope to meet all of you and help you in what ever way I can. We couldnt have done it without our customers. Thanks again --- Chris
    14OO N. HERMITAGE RD, HERMITAGE,PA 724-962-1776......STOP BY AND SEE US SOME TIME

(Mercer County)

Default Re: back from the Acu-Sport dealer show

Will you guys be closing to restock and if so when?
    And do you need any help?;-)
    One should forgive ones enemies, but not before they are hanged. - Heinrich Heine

(Mercer County)

Default Re: back from the Acu-Sport dealer show

ya we will be closing but im not sure when. Im gonna pile up as much stuff as I can in the back and when it get to be to much we will close. Ill give you a call if we need any help. We just hired another guy but If we need an extra hand ill let you know. thanks
    14OO N. HERMITAGE RD, HERMITAGE,PA 724-962-1776......STOP BY AND SEE US SOME TIME