Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Tullytown, Bristol Borough, Bucks County. Citizens Tackle Mugger

About 20 miles North of Philly in Bristol Borough three local citizens teamed up to take down a 60 year old mugger. It sounds like he was armed with a box cutter. He robbed an older woman of her wallet. She fought back. You go Ma!

The thought that goes through my head when I read these things is that I bet it is the heroin epidemic behind the event. Glad I am well armed and my head is on a swivel. But it turns out that he is a petty thief, shoplifter etc. Now it is more serious

muhher.jpg

It gets better. George R Blackwell is a registered sex offender. It is legal to post his address so why not. I live not too far from there after all .

George Blackwell Registration Details

Last Known Address: 75 Tulip Ln Levittown PA 19054

Edit: from Bucks County Courier Times

Bystanders chased down and subdued an alleged armed mugger Saturday morning outside the Queen Anne Plaza shopping center, Bristol Township police said.

Lt. John Godzieba confirmed that three unidentified men pinned the suspect -- identified as George Blackwell, 60, of Levittown -- in a snowbank until police arrived shortly before 11:30 a.m. The incident was captured on cellphone video that was uploaded to YouTube on Saturday afternoon under the title "Citizens subdue Arby's mugger," and shared on social media.

Blackwell, armed with a box cutter, allegedly approached a 53-year-old woman as she got out of her car in the parking lot of a bank located in the shopping center off the Levittown Parkway, Godzieba said. As the woman leaned into her car to get her purse, Blackwell allegedly approached and grabbed her purse, he said.

The woman, who was not identified, fought back and was slashed on the lip, Godzieba said. It's unknown if she sought medical treatment.

After grabbing the woman's wallet, Blackwell ran, but he was chased down by the bystanders, Godzieba said. He allegedly threw away the woman's wallet while attempting to escape.

The wallet was retrieved, and the woman identified Blackwell as her attacker, Godzieba said.

Blackwell was arraigned before District Judge John Waltman on robbery, aggravated assault, theft and related charges. He was sent to Bucks County prison in lieu of $100,000 cash bail.
    Last edited by fimore; January 31st, 2016 at 07:02 PM.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Tullytown, Bristol Borough, Bucks County. Citizens Tackle Mugger

I live just a mile or so from where this happened. I liked the way the officers responded, just walking up, no questions asked and throwing the cuffs on him. Glad to see he's off the streets for now.

Nice to see normal citizens coming together and doing the right thing.

(Erie County)

Warm weather always brings out the creeps!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MYOB!
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MYOB!

I prefer BYOB over the other.