I am beginning my search for a Sig Sauer P220 .45. I am dead set on this particular brand, model and caliber because I am comfortable shooting it. It must be the full size model that has been well maintained. A few cosmetic dings, scratches or holster wear do not matter. I prefer the basic full size Sig P220 only because the fancier they are, the more they cost. My first choice would be to purchase a duty weapon from an LEO because I appreciate the job they do and no one could pay me enough to have a job where there is a better than average chance to get shot at. I will purchase from anyone as long as it is a legal transaction through a dealer with a FFL. I live in Houston and will furnish a insured prepaid FedEx shipping label and will also pay the transfer fees on my end. If you have extra magazines, case, ammo or anything else please include a detailed list along with the price. I can pay by credit card or Paypal account, which should not be a problem with anyone going through a dealer with a FFL. If you wish to be paid another way, contact me and we can discuss it. I also own a printing company so if you have printed materials you need for your self or company, we could work that into the deal. The subdivision where I have lived for 30 years has experienced 21 drive by shootings this year alone, and things are only going to get worse. I want to be prepared. Thanks and God bless. James