Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Funny gun safety advertisement

Oh yeah, that crap's from the anti-gun "posing as a safety group" association known as "Evolve".

Their Facebook page originally had this:
    Evolve exists…

to unite concerned citizens working toward common sense reform. We are about action. We understand that the Second Amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear arms—just not ALL arms.
    They can keep it.
    Hold the Line...

(Bucks County)

Damn. Now it ain't so funny Sorry. I thought it was just a you tube parody. Dummee me passed it along in my email list, too.

AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute. All it asked was that guns be stored safe from children. As a stand-alone vid, that's reasonable...and the women did a hell of a job with the acting...
    Last edited by Bang; July 5th, 2014 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bang
    Damn. Now it ain't so funny Sorry. I thought it was just a you tube parody. Dummee me passed it along in my email list, too.

AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute. All it asked was that guns be stored safe from children. As a stand-alone vid, that's reasonable...and the women did a hell of a job with the acting...
    Guns should NOT be stored safe from children!

My children have access to my firearms and they know how to use them!

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    Guns should NOT be stored safe from children!

My children have access to my firearms and they know how to use them!

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    So did Adam Lanza

That's what the government told us. Since their track record for truth is abysmal I would wonder.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by 90volts View Post
    So did Adam Lanza
    My children also have acess to my firearms. The big difference is they aren't bat shit crazy.

See there is a difference. Some kids can be trusted some can't. I don't leave my guns open to my childrens friends because I don't know them and they may not have the proper education on guns, my children have been learing about guns since they were very young.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

(Montgomery County)

When are the producers of this going to be brought up on corruption of the morals of minors? (or some what similar charges)
    The 2A does not GIVE us the right. It tells the gov they can not INFRINGE our right.

(Chester County)

On my phone right now so cant copy and paste. Someone please look up the odds of your young children finding, taking, and causing harm to themselves or others with your gun. The odds are so low its ridiculous. Your kids espically young ones have 100s of times more chance of injury from your toliet, stairs, sink, cleaning supplies, empty 5 gal buckets, endless possibilities. Bet no one locks their sink off and stores the plumbing seperatly, you know, for the children. Firearms are so low on the list they dont even make the cut most cases.

There is an age where keeping loaded handguns out of their reach I agree with. From about the time they start walking and grabbing everything at their eye level to about 4 when they will have the understanding to NOT touch them. (4 may vary depending on maturity/child.)

If your child is around 7 or 8 and above and you needto lock your guns and ammo up in fear they will find them and do something stupid, you have failed as a parent.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by ckellyme3 View Post
    On my phone right now so cant copy and paste. Someone please look up the odds of your young children finding, taking, and causing harm to themselves or others with your gun. The odds are so low its ridiculous. Your kids espically young ones have 100s of times more chance of injury from your toliet, stairs, sink, cleaning supplies, empty 5 gal buckets, endless possibilities. Bet no one locks their sink off and stores the plumbing seperatly, you know, for the children. Firearms are so low on the list they dont even make the cut most cases.

There is an age where keeping loaded handguns out of their reach I agree with. From about the time they start walking and grabbing everything at their eye level to about 4 when they will have the understanding to NOT touch them. (4 may vary depending on maturity/child.)

If your child is around 7 or 8 and above and you needto lock your guns and ammo up in fear they will find them and do something stupid, you have failed as a parent.
    I have 100% confidence in my kids. They're more safe with guns than most gun owners - for instance, they'll call someone out for sweeping them at a range. But when I'm not at home, I don't have control over other people who might be in the house.

Sure, there's other dangerous things in the house, but that fact won't help you in court if somebody finds your gun and does something stupid. When I'm not home, everything goes in the safe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast