Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H H holsters?

(Lycoming County)

Default H H holsters?

Anyone ever order from this company? I think I remember seeing at least one or two people on here that did, but it might have been on another site. Curious what their usual turn around time is? I just ordered one of their MCR holsters for my cz82. http://www.hhholsters.com/product_p/mcr-h.htm

Just looking to see what anyone else's experience has been with them.

Default Re: H H holsters?

They are 110% good to go and his usual TA is 7-10 day's I have a purchased from him in the past and his products are good. He has his own forum over on the SKSboards.com and I venture to say at least 90% of that sites members use holsters from HH.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    They are 110% good to go and his usual TA is 7-10 day's I have a purchased from him in the past and his products are good. He has his own forum over on the SKSboards.com and I venture to say at least 90% of that sites members use holsters from HH.
    Thanks, that's what I was hoping to hear. I'll have to owe ya some rep, I'm all out for you evidently .

No problem! As far as the REP goes it might be my profile I think I hit the max and am all repped out.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    No problem! As far as the REP goes it might be my profile I think I hit the max and am all repped out.
    Lol,

Yeah me too. I never really noticed.

(Lycoming County)

Got a shipping confirmation email today. It's been a little over a month. I customized it a little (different attachment clips) over standard and they were backordered for a little while. I'll have to post a little review when I receive it. For what it's worth, there cs seems pretty good. I emailed them a couple days ago to ask if they had a time line on it and received a reply within an hour or two explaining the back order and that the holster would ship in a couple of days.

Sucks that it took a month he was never like that before but I guess as you get busier things get backed up.

(Lycoming County)

Showed up in the mail yesterday.

My initial impression is it's definitely well made. Nice thick kydex and they hard loops on the back are very solid. Fit is excellent. It's a little tight right now, but with a little breaking in it should be great. You can hang the holster upside down and shake it and it's not coming out. I haven't got a chance to wear it yet, but from trying it on it seems to ride nice and close to the body. Finish wise it seems good. I've seen some a little better, some much worse. I'm very satisfied, especially for the price. I paid @ $37 shipped. I definitely think I'll be a repeat customer with these guys. I'm more than satisfied with it for the money.

(Indiana County)

I just quickly checked out their site.
    Looks like good pricing compared to what I found locally.

I'd probably try them for a few guns that I need holsters for, but I'm not really sold on the kydex and the stiffness.
    What I mean is how do they take into consideration your waist size or isn't that a concern?
    If it doesn't have the right curvature, could you use hot water or something to tweak it?

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    I just quickly checked out their site.
    Looks like good pricing compared to what I found locally.

I'd probably try them for a few guns that I need holsters for, but I'm not really sold on the kydex and the stiffness.
    What I mean is how do they take into consideration your waist size or isn't that a concern?
    If it doesn't have the right curvature, could you use hot water or something to tweak it?
    You can reshape or remold by using a heat gun however, I have never come across anyone including myself that needed to remold the basic shape of the holster. It's typically only necessary when you get a holster with either to much or to little retention.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast