Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: 92 dakota

(Montgomery County)

Default 92 dakota

I bought this truck like 2 years ago... but the stickers were illegal apparently, and I ended up with some tickets, and then had to deal with getting it legally inspected. It has just been sitting, just being driven enough to keep it running!

The bad:
    -Heater Core needs to be replaced. At the moment, I am bypassing it so it does not leak. Has an electric heater at this moment.

Some of the lights are out... They worked when I got it inspected, then it just sat... I went to sell it during the summer, and some of them weren't working. I think its the brake lights and the running lights, i forget exactly though.
    Randomly stalled on me a few times when I put it straight into reverse immediately after starting it up.

Here are the specs/info...

Miles on the body: 166k
    Miles on engine: 75k

Drivetrain specs:
    -'95 5.2L V8 bottom end
    -Mopar Performance R/T 5.9L V8 top end components
    -Mopar Performance R/T cam
    -Mopar Performance R/T heads
    -True double roller timing chain
    -K&N FIPK with "functional" '70 Dart Swinger ram air scoops
    -Underdrive pulleys (not installed - including an alternator with the underdrive pulley)
    -Nitrous Express Dodge EFI wet kit (Adjustable from 35-250 .. 100 shot injectors in there at the moment), *Uninstalled to get it inspected... still have it all though!
    -Screamin' Demon Coil
    -8mm Accel wires
    -Accel spark plugs
    -Accel cap & rotor
    -46RH (A518) transmission from a '95 Dodge Ram 1500 with 75k miles on it, shifts awesome!
    -Chrysler 8 1/4 rear with 3.91's and a Suregrip (posi-type)

Suspension:
    -Belltech 3" front and 4" rear lowering kit
    -KYB gas adjustable (automatic) shocks

Misc:
    -Extang bed cover
    -Sylvania Silver Star headlights
    -GT Grant chrome/black steering wheel
    -Sir Michaels roll pan
    -Super White reverse lights
    -REAR tint (not sure what %) only
    -American Racing "Neptune" 15x7" polished aluminum rims (they are in need of some TLC)
    -Yokohama Avid S/T 255/60-R15 rears and 235/60-R15 fronts (Almost brand new up front, decent tread in the back .. not sure but I'd guess 15/32?)
    -SSBC "Short Stop" Slotted Rotors w/ High Performance Pads
    -6 foot "short bed"
    *Stereo system is NOT included*

With a 100 shot it puts 307 hp / 390 lb. ft. torque to the ground. It ran a 12.7 @ 108 in the 1/4 on 150 shot, 13.1-13.3 with 100 shot, and 14.1-14.4 N/A. Spray runs on drag radials and N/A was with street tires.

New catalytic converter, new Dynomax exhaust (Not the most expensive, but I actually think it sounds good), along with replacing a lot of small things. There is also a BRAND NEW optima red top that I just had to put in.

The truck is pretty fast, definitely a fun toy. Just has some small things that need to be taken care of, I guess. I just don't have the time to play with it.

Need to sell fast before going off to school. Taking all offers (Was initially asking $2500 though..) Just shoot me a PM or something and we'll talk! Open to trades... don't turn 21 until mid january, so firearms are sort of out of the picture though.. sorry!

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: 92 dakota

I'm bringing this back up to the top.

I'm going to be home from the 7th-20th or so, and would like to get this out of the driveway.

The kicker is, the battery is dead. It was a BRAND NEW Optima red top that I put in there, and then it sat for a while through the winter, so I am assuming the battery is still good, I just don't have the time to deal with it. After sitting for a while, it was running sort of rough. Before letting it sit, I had it inspected and replaced a lot of stuff. It just needs some TLC at this point.

I am willing to take whatever, but you would probably have to bring a trailer with a way to move it (winch?).

Open to trades for a cheap dd, firearms, etc. For firearms, I would be interested in SA 1911's, an xd45c, a .22 (sig mosquito, Walther p22, etc), but if you have anything else, let me know!

PM me or shoot me an email if you are interested or have any questions. steveyd (at) gmail (dot) com