Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: How many of the following rooms did you have a firearm with you over the last 24 hour

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bedroom

117 72.22%
  • Bathroom

82 50.62%
  • Baby's/Childs Room

35 21.60%
  • Living Room

104 64.20%
  • Kitchen

94 58.02%
  • Basement

77 47.53%
  • Attic

15 9.26%
  • Outside while still on your own property

98 60.49%
  • Never

2 1.23%
  • 100% of the time

80 49.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default Just Curious: How many of you had your firearm(s) with you in the following rooms

.....with you in the following rooms in the past 24 hours? I ask because I think we all realize by now that crime can happen anywhere - anytime. Maybe this small exercise will help educate us as to where we may be remiss in our own home defense. I am baseing my questions on my home. Your mileage may vary.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Just Curious: How many of you had your firearm(s) with you in the following rooms

100% of the time.

(Centre County)

Default Re: Just Curious: How many of you had your firearm(s) with you in the following rooms

After thinking about it I find that I rarely have a gun with me in the kitchen. I am not sure why this is. If I do not have pants/holster on I still either:
    A-Have a gun in that room
    B-Carry a gun into that area with me when I go
    Seemingly all the time except for the kitchen?!?!?!

Guess I did learn something here. The good news is that a gun is always in the next room over....which is between the kitchen and the door.

I may have to re-think stashing a gun in the kitchen tonight. I THINK I might have an extra one to fill that vacancy LOL

(Butler County)

Carry 100% of the time. Haven't been in every room in the last 24 hrs. so there are rooms I haven't carried in.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheF00L View Post
    After thinking about it I find that I rarely have a gun with me in the kitchen. I am not sure why this is. If I do not have pants/holster on I still either:
    A-Have a gun in that room
    B-Carry a gun into that area with me when I go
    Seemingly all the time except for the kitchen?!?!?!

Guess I did learn something here. The good news is that a gun is always in the next room over....which is between the kitchen and the door.

I may have to re-think stashing a gun in the kitchen tonight. I THINK I might have an extra one to fill that vacancy LOL
    I have a kitchen gun. Semi-auto 12 gauge. But I carry everywhere anyway.

(Philadelphia County)

you are most vulnerable while in the bathroom cause your wet/naked an cant hear shit..........im working on reinforcing the door an stashing a throw away somewhere........fuck around in my house an im comin out in style

(Philadelphia County)

can call us paranoid/crazy or insane what have you but come in our houses an your gettin your head blown off instead of hearing about us on the news talkin about how we got beat up an robbed

(Allegheny County)

100% for both myself and my wife.
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Everywhere. All the time. If I am sitting about in my underwear, I put one on the table at my side. If I am in the bathroom, I put it on the windowsill. The windowsills on that floor are 18" deep, so I could put a lot of things there if I wanted. I work on my property, and run my business from here. People I don't know stop by unannounced on a regular basis. I carry in the shop, in the field, on the porch, anywhere and everywhere I am. It helps that the "house gun" is a S&W .357 ultralite. I hardly even know it is there.

(Lancaster County)

All the time.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast