Have cash, want Barrett 82A1. Prefer new and unfired. Also prefer the package with the Pelican case and the Bushnell 10x scope. Will pay for any ammo you have as well. Willing to travel throughout the state for the right deal.

Caveat: I am willing to show you my very recently renewed PA LTCF, PA DL, PA bar card, very recent PICS receipt from a handgun purchase, provide references, but NOT willing to do the transfer at an FFL (if I wanted PICS to know I owned one, I would have bought one through an FFL already). I would also prefer that there NOT be a retained bill of sale, but I am willing to discuss that point. I am not a prohibited person or a criminal or anything like that I just want to buy it "off the grid." I am by no means suggesting that anything illegal be done or anything like that either. Simply that if registration or a ban came that you would be able to say (truthfully) that you sold it to some nice guy who showed you his PA DL, PA LTCF and a PICS reciept, said he was not a prohibited person and paid cash and that you are sorry, but you do not have his contact info.