Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: wow...........

(Monroe County)

Default wow...........

just because one person cant handle an honest debate or someone elses take on something i am now marked in the red..give me a break...i thought people....especially people that fancied themselves as free, gun owning MEN would have more tolerance or backbone than this!...this is no different than any other "my keyboard is bigger than yours and i have more net power than you noob" forum..i thought it would be,,,but apparently i was wrong!..i have always been a polite person until I AM FIRST APPROACHED in an aggressive manner...if you can dish it out expect to get it back,, but dont go running to your little edit and rating screen just because you dont like what someone is saying........PATHETIC!

(Northampton County)

Default Re: wow...........

What debate would this be? A link might help...
    And don't think you're off the hook, voters, you're the ones who made this bed. Now you're the ones who are going to have to move over so a gay couple can sleep in it. Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. -- Stephen Colbert

(Monroe County)

What happened?

(Monroe County)

(Westmoreland County)

CHEMICAL, as a 3rd party observer to the thread in question...

http://forum.pafoa.org/monroe-49/219...tml#post788716

...it looks to me like the other members were trying to correct you. However, you became offended and further replies became a little heated and harsh from both sides...

You are welcome to express your opinions, but when incorrect info is stated...the correct info should be welcomed. That is what the forum is all about. People helping people understand. No need to become agitated.

(Lehigh County)

Well, I don't know what went on... and you're probably one of them wrackin', frackin' varmints what deserves a 'net beat-down... but I repped you anyway, just to get you back towards the green and counterbalance any neg rep which may have been doled out unfairly by some of the hornswagglers what frequent these parts.

(Northampton County)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh im sorry "grand poobah" of an internet forum, i forgot that americans arent entitled to an opinion anymore!...seriously..what are you...a democrat?...trying to angrily and forcefully get me to agree to your ways?....point is.....if you want to carry somewhere you have to do it their way...regardless of whether or not you carried prior to that in another state...be glad you can carry at all and quit bitching!...(not saying you are bitching,,just using your example of previous carry)...if people have to wait a year as per county or state mandate then so be it!..i would gladly wait a year anywhere if i was allowed to carry there after that...and its only 60 days..."Concealed Weapons Permits
    My guess is this is what got you dinged......between this post and the one wherein you endorsed the avoidance of "innocent until proven guilty" by stating that you think it's good that people are screwed just because they "have never been caught".

(Allegheny County)

Click on username, find all posts. Read and enjoy.

I think all you boys need the occasional spanking.......and not the good kind!

Play nice, or take your balls home!

I don't know if there are others, this is as far as I checked his posts. http://forum.pafoa.org/monroe-49/219...-question.html

Yeah, I checked the OPs posts. There IS a gang mentality on this forum, and I thought the OP may have fallen victim to that and was going to issue pos rep to balance it a bit. What I found was a poster handing out inaccurate information, and behaving badly when called on it.
    Last edited by JoeWilliams; June 25th, 2009 at 11:48 AM.
    "Never give up, never surrender!" Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast