Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wake Up America

(Luzerne County)

Default Wake Up America

-JL-

"There are many important issues, but the gun-hating psychos who would flush the Bill of Rights down the toilet have changed that for me. I would vote for a puppy-killing, football hating, incestuous Martian if I thought he would preserve and protect the Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic." - obxned
    "Don't confuse my kindness with weakness"

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Wake Up America

OH NOOO!!!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!

I cant believe I sat through this idiotic piece of hate propaganda first thing in the morning.

Dont waste your time people.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    OH NOOO!!!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!

I cant believe I sat through this idiotic piece of hate propaganda first thing in the morning.

Thanks, I don't have much time to spare today.

(Bucks County)

I thought this one was a bit interesting:

http://usawakeup.org/ifdemocratswin.htm

some of it a bit over the top yes, but some of it quite plausible. an interesting read, either way.

(Berks County)

JL - I hate to say it but my estimation of you has gone downhill drastically.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Bucks County)

OH NOOO!!!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!

Yeah, maybe he was just kidding

Quotes from Osama bin Laden:

"We should fully understand our religion. Fighting is a part of our religion and our Sharia [an Islamic legal code]. Those who love God and his Prophet and this religion cannot deny that. Whoever denies even a minor tenet of our religion commits the gravest sin in Islam."

"Hostility toward America is a religious duty, and we hope to be rewarded for it by God . . . . I am confident that Muslims will be able to end the legend of the so-called superpower that is America. Time Magazine

"The pieces of the bodies of infidels were flying like dust particles. If you would have seen it with your own eyes, you would have been very pleased, and your heart would have been filled with joy." -- At the wedding of his son in southern Kandahar about the 17 sailors who died suicide bombing of the USS Cole off the coast of Yemen

"Every American man is an enemy to us." -- Independent.

" . . . It is far better for anyone to kill a single American soldier than to squander his efforts on other activities." -- May 1998

"We--with God's help--call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with God's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson." Feb. 1998 - Bin Laden edict

``We are seeking to incite the (Islamic) nation to rise up to liberate its land and to (conduct) jihad (holy war) for the sake of God." -- al-Jazeera, June 1999.

"`I was never afraid of death ... As Muslims, we believe that when we die, we go to heaven. Before a battle, God sends us ... tranquility." -- Independent, 1993.

"I'm fighting so I can die a martyr and go to heaven to meet God. Our fight now is against the Americans." -- Osama bin Laden, quoted by Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper

"We declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation." - Osama bin Laden - to CNN in March 1997

" . . . For the American forces to expect anything from me personally reflects a very narrow perception. Thousands of millions of Muslims are angry. The Americans should expect reactions from the Muslim world that are proportionate to the injustice they inflict." to Time Magazine Dec 1998

Responding to the question "are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?"

"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank God for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty. It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims." Time Magazine Dec 1998

(Philadelphia County)

So Philly..

just because one retard man makes some "quotes", and Im guessing some or those are rather questionable, but besides the fact,

just because one man, or a group of muslims spew forth hate, then ALL muslims are terrorists? And we should put them all in camps??

You are sick, I guarantee you the great majority of Muslims do not agree with any of the trash you posted.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Bucks County)

So Philly..

just because one retard man makes some "quotes", and Im guessing some or those are rather questionable, but besides the fact,

just because one man, or a group of muslims spew forth hate, then ALL muslims are terrorists? And we should put them all in camps??

You are sick, I guarantee you the great majority of Muslims do not agree with any of the trash you posted.
    They can say whatever they want, I don't care. However only the truly blind does not see that they are way besides the talking stage.

While I do admit to being sick, I also admit to being amazed that so many bury their heads in the sands. Hitler wrote exactly what he wanted to do. Just a crazy guy they said. Lenin clearly wrote his plans. It will never happen they said. Mao was not shy about his plans in both writing and in words. Just propaganda they said.......

LR, you are free to think as you wish. You may disagree with me all day long. No problem. I even respect that. However, I would be careful to even consider turning my words around as to insinuate that I want anybody put into camps.

Peace!

(Westmoreland County)

LOL!

I should have listened to Diego on this.
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

(Erie County)

I liked the music.... but that was about it.

Reminds me the of the videos on Al Jazeera where they have the catchy theme song as the shoot/blow up/attack U.S. soldiers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast