Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Thumbs up American Sport Shooting too

I stopped in to meet Rich today, introduced myself and brough my wife in for a pistol. Much like the guy in the thread over in pistols, my wife couldn't rack the slide on either my M&P or XD and much as I wanted her to stay with a 9mm I knew it was more inportant to get something that she liked and not something I liked. So we went in, Both Rich and Paul were there and were quick to greet and welcome us. We explained the issue to him and then I left her to shop for her gun while I browsed his VAST inventory of holsters. VAST!
    Rich has a terrific setup. A nice, clean and well organized shop with plenty of guns to choose from. I picked up some cleaning wads, a new gun belt and a superb Galco holster for my XD. Meanwhile, Rich was helping my wife decide on her new pistol. I kind of purposely stayed back and let her work with him just to see if he would point her in the right direction. While I waited, Paul was very happy to indulge me while I asked to look at a couple pistols.
    My wife decided on new Ruger LCR. In my opinion, the most excellent choice she could have made. Thats what I'm talking about.
    I've seen allot of opinions of Rich tossed around... some so rash as to base those opinions on a mere 30 second phone conversation.
    My wife was very pleased with the service she received from Rich. He knew every answer to every question she had. She felt that he really took a moment to understand her needs and put her into the very best possible handgun to suit her needs, not the highest priced or slowest moving gun he had, just the perfect gun for her. She loves her new Ruger and you know the saying.. Happy wife, happy life!
    Rich just landed himself two more lifers. I will return everytime I need shooting gear. If you have any hesitations about dealing with Rich based soley on negative posts you may have read about him, I urge you to go get your own opinion. You may be very surprised!
    Rich and Paul, thanks for your help, see you soon.
    Peace.

FMJ
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

(Northampton County)

Default Re: American Sport Shooting too

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    ..... Happy wife, happy life!

So true. "If Momma' ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy." Nice post.
    And yet another "Flynn-a-tized" convert is born. Nice job Rich and Paul.

Plinker
    My dog "Ruger" is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money.

Pray for our troops....and a little extra for our snipers.

(Monroe County)

I stopped in to meet Rich today, introduced myself and brough my wife in for a pistol. Much like the guy in the thread over in pistols, my wife couldn't rack the slide on either my M&P or XD and much as I wanted her to stay with a 9mm I knew it was more inportant to get something that she liked and not something I liked. So we went in, Both Rich and Paul were there and were quick to greet and welcome us. We explained the issue to him and then I left her to shop for her gun while I browsed his VAST inventory of holsters. VAST!
    Rich has a terrific setup. A nice, clean and well organized shop with plenty of guns to choose from. I picked up some cleaning wads, a new gun belt and a superb Galco holster for my XD. Meanwhile, Rich was helping my wife decide on her new pistol. I kind of purposely stayed back and let her work with him just to see if he would point her in the right direction. While I waited, Paul was very happy to indulge me while I asked to look at a couple pistols.
    My wife decided on new Ruger LCR. In my opinion, the most excellent choice she could have made. Thats what I'm talking about.
    I've seen allot of opinions of Rich tossed around... some so rash as to base those opinions on a mere 30 second phone conversation.
    My wife was very pleased with the service she received from Rich. He knew every answer to every question she had. She felt that he really took a moment to understand her needs and put her into the very best possible handgun to suit her needs, not the highest priced or slowest moving gun he had, just the perfect gun for her. She loves her new Ruger and you know the saying.. Happy wife, happy life!
    Rich just landed himself two more lifers. I will return everytime I need shooting gear. If you have any hesitations about dealing with Rich based soley on negative posts you may have read about him, I urge you to go get your own opinion. You may be very surprised!
    Rich and Paul, thanks for your help, see you soon.
    Peace.

FMJ
    FMJ

Just wanted to say it was great meeting you FMJ along with your wife and Son Whose name i LOVE. Let us know the range report on that LCR and how that Holster treats you. Great meeting you all once again and thanks for stopping by to see us.

Paul
    Does this look like my Care Face.....

(Northampton County)

Rich has a terrific setup. A nice, clean and well organized shop with plenty of guns to choose from.
    It's been said hundreds of times, because it's true. But you forgot "well lit."

I've read this once or twice as well. He does seem a little dry on the phone. Nothing I would have a problem with, but they are really nice and helpful in person. But I also hear from his regular customers that d-bags are not welcome, and I believe it. And I appreciate that!

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    It's been said hundreds of times, because it's true. But you forgot "well lit."
    Oh.. thats right... Well lit... Like a diamond cutter.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

(Northampton County)

Thanks FMJ! Anytime I can help. Very nice family you have.

(Monroe County)

Thanks guys. Trying hard to make it a "gun toting" family! lol
    Hey, I'm in the market for a .22 now. Maybe new, maybe a good quality used. I'll be stopping in to see you guys again soon!

Just want to confirm that I have had nothing but many positive experiences at that shop also. Rich is very helpful when purchasing anything there. It is worth the trip from wherever you are coming from. This guy is a shop owner with morales. You can trust him.