This is my first time selling anything on pafoa.org so hopefully all goes well. Today I've got my rarely used Wii for sale. It's been in a box for about half a year, unfortunately my dorm room isn't big enough to be swinging the wiimote around and it's not doing me any good at home. So my loss is your gain!!

Included:
Wii and all cords and such in perfect condition
2 wiimotes
1 nunchuck
4 Games: The bigs (awesome baseball game), Call of duty 3 (kinda old but still fun to shoot at your tv when the weather is bad outside) warioware (fun and silly game, great use of random wii actions), and of course wii sports. (I feel like I'm forgetting a game, but I can't think of what it could be for the life of me.)

I don't want to part this out, selling it all at once is much better. plus who wants to buy a wii without any wiimotes?

Price:looking for 250 but open to offers.

Trades:
I really want an sks of any variety(I saw a yugo in the store today and had a hard time putting it down, yes I'm an impulse buyer). I'm really into old surplus guns so definitely offer if you have one. only accessories I'm really looking for are hi-cap mags for a 10/22
-sorry but no pistols or pistol related trades, I'm only 20.