Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Suspect Sprays Bullets At Cops With Automatic Rifle In CALIFORNIA!

People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Suspect Sprays Bullets At Cops With Automatic Rifle In CALIFORNIA!

I can't tell definitively if that's automatic fire.

(Cumberland County)

@1:46 - sounds like full auto to me

In Kalifornia? But I thought full auto firearms were illegal in Kalifornia...
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(Monroe County)

That was strange they rolled up looking like they knew there was trouble, then Einstein rolled out and sprayed a few mags at them and it looked like one went through the drivers door which one cop was standing behind earlier and either ran out of ammo or his weapon broke or jammed and he surrendered.

That video is a lie. California has eliminated their gun problem by taking away peoples right to own guns

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    That was strange they rolled up looking like they knew there was trouble, then Einstein rolled out and sprayed a few mags at them and it looked like one went through the drivers door which one cop was standing behind earlier and either ran out of ammo or his weapon broke or jammed and he surrendered.
    if they were serving a warrant they may have been expecting the possibility of some resistance...

As others have commented, I am confused as to how the suspect had an automatic rifle in California since they are illegal? Hell, even if it was a semi auto, I would say that there were more than 10 rounds in the mag. And the mag change went pretty quick even though there is a bullet button requirement in California...??? Only thing I can figure....and this is outside the box thinking here so bare with me....Is perhaps the suspect was breaking the law, and therefore the laws did nothing to stop him. Of course that would infer that the laws only affected law abiding citizens, and were therefore pointless.... Never mind, that is crazy talk.
    Semper Fidelis,
    Rick

(Lancaster County)

Two ladies delivering papers, riddled with dozens of rounds. Guy open fires with an AK, no one fires a shot.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by USMCOrdO View Post
    if they were serving a warrant they may have been expecting the possibility of some resistance...

As others have commented, I am confused as to how the suspect had an automatic rifle in California since they are illegal? Hell, even if it was a semi auto, I would say that there were more than 10 rounds in the mag. And the mag change went pretty quick even though there is a bullet button requirement in California...??? Only thing I can figure....and this is outside the box thinking here so bare with me....Is perhaps the suspect was breaking the law, and therefore the laws did nothing to stop him. Of course that would infer that the laws only affected law abiding citizens, and were therefore pointless.... Never mind, that is crazy talk.
    Black market in Compton lol

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    The guy on the right looked like he opened the door so he could take a piss.

Didnt seem like full auto to me. Hard to tell with the crappy audio.

(Tioga County)

I was in the Pomona area for work about 3 years ago. One of the guys that came in for our program was a former police officer in the area that had been wounded on duty from gun shot wounds and retired. We were talking about just over the hill on the other side of I-10 just how bad the neighborhood was and talking gangs and guns. I mentioned how the Pomona cops were decked out in more body armor than troops in Iraq. He told me the gangs were getting full auto Chinese AKs that came through Mexico and that obviously the gangs in SoCal do not follow the local gun laws. It was an interesting conversation and I learned a lot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast