Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Sell ammo F2F in PA or WV if living in Ohio?

I’ve searched and can’t find anything either way. I used to live in PA and that’s how I know about this great Forum. I now live in Ohio within minutes of PA and WV. I have some loaded ammo that I no longer need and would like to sale F2F? I suspect it’s legal and want to be sure.
    Dan O
    Beaver Falls PA.

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: Sell ammo F2F in PA or WV if living in Ohio?

Quote Originally Posted by danosrs View Post
    I*ve searched and can*t find anything either way. I used to live in PA and that*s how I know about this great Forum. I now live in Ohio within minutes of PA and WV. I have some loaded ammo that I no longer need and would like to sale F2F? I suspect it*s legal and want to be sure.
    There aren't any laws prohibiting selling some ammo that you have loaded to folks in WV or PA if you are living in OH. I'd avoid sales to anyone from the liberal states due to possible state laws in those respective places.

To avoid federal issues, you CANNOT be in the business of loading(manufacturing) ammo for sale without a FFL. There is a difference.. You only want to be "selling some shit that you no longer need or want".
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515, SteveWag

Don't end up in my signature!

Default Re: Sell ammo F2F in PA or WV if living in Ohio?

Thanks for the prompt response. It*s just left over ammo purchased years ago. I*m hoping to move south soon to retire and I don*t want to be taking a bunch of ammo I won*t use.
    Dan O
    Beaver Falls PA.