Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: The sacrament of Liberalism

At least a little bit of good news today...
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Mercer County)

Doctors should not be forced to perform abortions if they are morally opposed to it. That is called liberty.

Forcing doctors to perform anything dictated by the state is bordering upon communism.

(Philadelphia County)

Abortion isn't a large issue for me - I'm not ever getting pregnant and I wasn't aborted (though I think abortion should be illegal) - but am I the only one to see the left's hypocrisy? Abortions are OK, but the death penalty for rapists and murderers is not humane.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    Doctors should not be forced to perform abortions if they are morally opposed to it. That is called liberty.

Forcing doctors to perform anything dictated by the state is bordering upon communism.
    Dat's a fact Komrade.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post

Doctors were not forced to perform abortions before Bush passed that regulation, and they will not be forced to perform abortions if it is repealed.

(Philadelphia County)

Jesus, what is wrong with these cockmongers? If a doctor does not wish to perform an abortion for ANY reason then go find another doctor you fuckwits. A friend of mine accompanied a female friend of his to go get an abortion a ways back. While she was in there he stepped outside for a bit, standing out there sucking on a cigarette was some gibbering halfwit going on about how he doesn't care how much it costs he ain't havin no fuckin baby. My buddy looked him in the eye and told him "That's why I go out and spend a dollar on a condom." He then walked back inside. He is absolutely right, if you're too much of a degenerate lowlife to be able to figure out how to use a condom . . .
    I love these fucking morons, they get their panties all in a bind over soldiers dying doing the job they love for their country yet they'll right around and force doctors to perform abortions. I personally have no stake in this, having learned not only the art of condom application but also advanced techniques as pulling out, blowing a load on her face and/or tits, or just plain sticking it in her ass, I have no reason to have any part in an abortion. However just as I support a woman's right to make that choice herself (regardless of whether I agree or not) you can't have your cake and eat it too. The rights of women to choose an abortion are no more important than a doctors right to choose not to perform a procedure.
    Last edited by Legion_Prime; February 27th, 2009 at 03:17 PM.
    Warning: I may not read responses to OP before posting

Abortion has to be the most heineous crime - yes crime - that can be committed against mankind. There are nearly 4,000 abortions in this country every day. Approximately 1% are due to rape/incest. Abortions are being used as birth control, many of the "patients" having several abortions in their life. Go to abortionfacts.com if you want to be shocked.

How we can look at the murder of the unborn as a "choice" is beyond comprehension to me. The same people that defend it as "the right of the mother" are typically concerned about saving baby seals & the spotted owl. I met a woman that was pro-choice, but she was a vegetarian because eating animals was "cruel".

It is yet another sign of the deterioration of our values, and this society.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by H.E. Pennypacker View Post
    Abortion isn't a large issue for me - I'm not ever getting pregnant and I wasn't aborted (though I think abortion should be illegal) - but am I the only one to see the left's hypocrisy? Abortions are OK, but the death penalty for rapists and murderers is not humane.
    The only proponents of abortion are those who were not aborted themselves...
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_Prime View Post
    The rights of women to choose an abortion are no more important than a doctors right to choose not to perform a procedure.
    Maybe I'm ignorant of the facts, but can you name at least ONE instance in which a doctor was forced to perform an abortion?

If I were a doctor, and my place of employment FORCED me to perform abortions, and I were morally against it, I'd get myself another fucking job.

If were a woman, a needed an abortion for whatever case, and my doctor refused, I'd go get myself another fucking doctor.

By making abortion illegal, we drive it underground. Abortions are still gonna happen, whether you want to or not, the difference is whether they are performed with a rusty hanger in some dirty back-alley, or under proper clinical conditions by a certified doctor.

End of story.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast