Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default G20 Activists stationed below me... great

I have these (http://resistg20.org/) guys headquartered and camping out right below my apartment... great

All day long there are bunches of teens looking like they haven't showered in weeks wearing bandannas and carrying backpacks coming and going. Every once in a while a pink colored short hair girl will come out to accept others into their group. All of them seem to be carrying their worldly possessions on their back. I just hope their "planned actions" have nothing to do with my building or any of my property out back (i live above and to the right of the storefront they are renting and have my own yard and driveway out back) or we'll be having some issues. I'm all for freedom of speech and the right to assemble... but lets not make it below where i sleep

‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’

— James Earl Jones

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: G20 Activists stationed below me... great

Quote Originally Posted by 00gt1 View Post
    I have these (http://resistg20.org/) guys headquartered and camping out right below my apartment... great

All day long there are bunches of teens looking like they haven't showered in weeks wearing bandannas and carrying backpacks coming and going. Every once in a while a pink colored short hair girl will come out to accept others into their group. All of them seem to be carrying their worldly possessions on their back. I just hope their "planned actions" have nothing to do with my building or any of my property out back (i live above and to the right of the storefront they are renting and have my own yard and driveway out back) or we'll be having some issues. I'm all for freedom of speech and the right to assemble... but lets not make it below where i sleep

Put up some of their posters, or at least something about anti-capitalism on your door and they should leave you alone. Take down anything that would go against their views. They are all pumped and ready to "take back the system" and you might be an unintentional target if they get bored and feisty.

Not sure if I'm joking or not but I would keep a low profile, riots suck.

(Allegheny County)

don't worry...they are leaving your neighborhood and coming to mine for the actual riot tomorrow.
    F*S=k

(Monroe County)

Just throw cups of urine down upon them. They will think you're their god, then command them to leave because you heard the FBI is en route.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedToyota View Post
    don't worry...they are leaving your neighborhood and coming to mine for the actual riot tomorrow.
    LOL, sorry but I can't imagine what you guys will be enduring... Like I said in another thread, I might consider a vacation to get the fuck out of dodge to escape these crazies...

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    LOL, sorry but I can't imagine what you guys will be enduring... Like I said in another thread, I might consider a vacation to get the fuck out of dodge to escape these crazies...
    I took off work from yesterday till after G20 cleanup. Unpaid of course, but just didn't want to deal with traffic and anything else along G20 lines.

Working between Center Ave and 5th is well, kind of in between where they have been scheduled to march.

The 8 or 10 security people will probably have their hands full.

27hand
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    Like I said in another thread, I might consider a vacation to get the fuck out of dodge to escape these crazies...
    not me...i'm donning my anti-poo-and-pee poncho and going to watch the fireworks.

they are assembling at arsenal park (a few blocks from my house). gonna go watch that as i gotta think the police are going to try to break them up right from the start...should be entertaining.

once they seem to be starting to get going, i am going to go back to my house to make sure they don't trash it on the way past.

once they are past, i am going to follow them downtown and watch the show...

assuming i do not end up with some disease from being hit with poo because i am not a communist who thinks i am an anarchist--or in jail because i am not a cop--i will post after it is over to let yinz know how it went.
    F*S=k

(Butler County)

assuming i do not end up with some disease from being hit with poo because i am not a communist who thinks i am an anarchist--or in jail because i am not a cop--i will post after it is over to let yinz know how it went.
    Don't forgoet to include pics in your post.
    Proud friend of the Noble family.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JavaProgrammer View Post
    Don't forgoet to include pics in your post.
    i would if my camera weren't broken.

maybe i'll pick up one of those cheap disposable ones tonight, though.
    F*S=k

(Allegheny County)

they are assembling at arsenal park (a few blocks from my house). gonna go watch that as i gotta think the police are going to try to break them up right from the start...should be entertaining.
    found a bunch of bean bag rounds at PMSC on saturday from the police training earlier last week...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast