Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Lindell

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Michael Lindell

Lindell is definitely not a polished public speaker,kinda reminds me of Trump.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Am I really suppose to watch 2 hours of Lindell babbling? If there is something new or of importance rule #1 is to be concise.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Allegheny County)

I don't think I've even seen anyone here talk about what he supposedly "reveals".

As such, I assume just more horseshit like all the other unprovable horseshit we've heard for so long now.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I don't think I've even seen anyone here talk about what he supposedly "reveals".

As such, I assume just more horseshit like all the other unprovable horseshit we've heard for so long now.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

IIRC, the last 20 minutes was dedicated to displaying a spread sheet consisting of several columns of data showing intrusions into county election tabulation machines. One column was allegedly the IP address and country of origin of the attacker, another was the IP address of the target, and another was the number of votes subtracted from Trump's totals.

All the events had dates and timestamps and whether the attempt was successful or not.

The data was provided by someone named Mary Fanning. If the data is accurate it is very damning but as I stated in a previous post, no mention was cited as to the source or origin of the data.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post
    IIRC, the last 20 minutes was dedicated to displaying a spread sheet consisting of several columns of data showing intrusions into county election tabulation machines. One column was allegedly the IP address and country of origin of the attacker, another was the IP address of the target, and another was the number of votes subtracted from Trump's totals.

All the events had dates and timestamps and whether the attempt was successful or not.

The data was provided by someone named Mary Fanning. If the data is accurate it is very damning but as I stated in a previous post, no mention was cited as to the source or origin of the data.

I'd heard that 75% was a compilation of stuff most of us already knew (But how many who don't follow it regularly do? There's value in presenting even the "old" evidence), and that the remaining 25% was all new stuff from this Mary Fanning lady. From what I know if her, she's an independent journalist, I guess similar to Sharyl Attkisson. I still need to watch it.

Either way, Mike Lindell has my respect for going through with all this. It's cost him a lot of money, directly in terms of evidence-gathering, and indirectly through lost contracts and the like.

Is it a sign of the times that the chief defenders of our Republic include a billionaire real estate tycoon and a millionaire manufacturing kingpin? Then again, our Founders were largely comprised of industrialists and businessmen, with farmers and lawyers and soldiers mixed in. It's likely they'd have fit right in.

And many lost their fortunes to do it. Was it worth it for them? Well, that'll depend on what we do with their legacy.

I say we need more Donald Trumps and Mike Lindells in our country. Patriots who aren't afraid to stand up and fight for the survival of the Republic are a rare breed.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    I'd heard that 75% was a compilation of stuff most of us already knew (But how many who don't follow it regularly do? There's value in presenting even the "old" evidence), and that the remaining 25% was all new stuff from this Mary Fanning lady.
    Agree. The last 20 minutes is the most compelling in terms of the spreadsheet info.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    He should have stuck with making pillows.
    How 1934 Germany of you.

Just sit down and shut up! You cannot criticize Herr government. Accept the election.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    How 1934 Germany of you.

Just sit down and shut up! You cannot criticize Herr government. Accept the election.
    LMFAO
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    How 1934 Germany of you.

Jake Tapper says we need to be held accountable for refusing to accept the results, meanwhile he and others in the media were all about pushing the Russia collusion narrative, which was 100% bullshit and proven to be so. And now he wants to silence the other side when they have actual concerns to bring forward.

Well, he's welcome to try and hold us accountable.
    Last edited by Lexington; February 9th, 2021 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Replaced "wise" with "side."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast