Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default TUESDAY NOV 3 2020 ELECTION PENNSYLVANIA 2A VOTER GUIDE & SAMPLE BALLOT - Link

-
    TUESDAY, NOV 3, 2020 ELECTION, PENNSYLVANIA 2A VOTER GUIDE & SAMPLE BALLOT - LINK: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366669
    -
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Monroe County)

Default Re: TUESDAY NOV 3 2020 ELECTION PENNSYLVANIA 2A VOTER GUIDE & SAMPLE BALLOT - Link

Going to cross-post this in the rest of the forum as well? Don't forget to get the help and suggestions section.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

FEMA Region III - State College, Pennsylvania
    (Centre County)

Default Re: TUESDAY NOV 3 2020 ELECTION PENNSYLVANIA 2A VOTER GUIDE & SAMPLE BALLOT - Link

You have to admit, though, that this is the kind of enthusiasm that us supporters of 2A rights need to show on the election day!

Stupid question...in PA are we permitted to carry while at polling locations? Or is this considered a no no? I don't know the answer, so looking for a real answer.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    Stupid question...in PA are we permitted to carry while at polling locations? Or is this considered a no no? I don't know the answer, so looking for a real answer.
    Been answered in several threads already, but yes it's legal except for already illegal places (schools, courthouses, etc)
    -Brandon

I seldom read the threads on this forum, so I don't care if it was answered a million times or not. Either answer the question or don't. No need to be a dick about it.

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    Been answered in several threads already, but yes it's legal except for already illegal places (schools, courthouses, etc)

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    I seldom read the threads on this forum, so I don't care if it was answered a million times or not. Either answer the question or don't. No need to be a dick about it.
    We are all on the same team here, I don't think he meant it that way.
    All applicable laws apply, same as anywhere, there are no special rules regarding polling places.
    Bern-

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Going to cross-post this in the rest of the forum as well? Don't forget to get the help and suggestions section.
    I know, I know.
    The posts are not for us, they are for the people doing internet searches and/or casual readers that just see what's in front of them.
    Getting out the vote is the only time I do the link posts.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    It isn*t illegal in schools, if you have A LTCF.

Courthouses must provide firearms storage.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Exclamation Re: TUESDAY NOV 3 2020 ELECTION PENNSYLVANIA 2A VOTER GUIDE & SAMPLE BALLOT - Link

Reposting this mrgunsngear video that was taken down by YouTube which explains Biden's gun control plan.

Also, I want to reiterate one point which definitely has not gotten enough attention:

Do you have any magazines that hold more than 10 rounds? Do you have a semi-automatic rifle or shotgun or other semi-auto "assault" pistol (referred to by Biden as an "assault weapon")?

If so, get ready to:
    • pay $200 in tax per magazine/firearm,
    • get each magazine engraved with your name and town,
    • submit two sets of fingerprints,
    • submit two passport photos,
    • submit to another background check,
    • inform your chief law enforcement officer of your intent to continue to possess these items,
    • wait months and months for approval,
    • and REGISTER each one with the ATF (for later confiscation) just so you can keep them (for now).

Again, those steps will all be required PER MAGAZINE and per "assault weapon" (which includes your AR15 and every other modern semi-automatic firearm (and possibly pump shotguns with capacities over 3 rounds).

You must store these newly registered firearms AND magazines in a way that prevents access by ANYONE who isn't the registered owner. You would also need to request permission from ATF each year if you want to transport these firearms and magazines out of state and disclose your planned destination.

Alternatively, your guns and magazines will be confiscated through a mandatory "buy back" of your own property using your own tax dollars.

Failure to comply with either of these options will be punished as an NFA violation punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine PER VIOLATION/gun/magazine.

This is directly from Biden's plan on his campaign website linked in Berncly's first post.

If you are a gun-owner, it cannot be overstated: your right to keep and bear arms is absolutely on the line today.

Trump is the ONLY choice for gun owners. Period.
    Now go vote for Trump TODAY!

(Sorry for x-posting, but I agree with Berncly, this is simply too important not to reiterate this time.)
    I am not a lawyer.