Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Default Brady Campaign, Our State, Gun Laws

Here are some great people everyone should know about if they already don't -
    Sarah Brady

Jim Brady

They have two things in common:

One is they look like they got hit in the face with a shovel, much like this guy (who did get hit in the face with a shovel) -

The other is that they want as many gun laws as possible by their aides of deception and lies.

Check out this link, and the rest of the site - LINkY*

Everything they say is just twisted into a bow, and is pretty outrageous like this image -

Default Re: Brady Campaign, Our State, Gun Laws

You like pictures

(Philadelphia County)

I could have sworn I posted on this thread this morning as I was having breakfast.

Not my most stellar post by any means, but Im sure it was there.

Was my post deleted or removed????
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Bucks County)

Yes a lot of people thought it was en extremely bad idea.

(Allegheny County)

Here are some great people everyone should know about if they already don't -
    Yes, Gun owners SHOULD do a Google search once in a while and visit some ANTI-GUN websites.
    You may learn that it's WORSE out there than you EVER imagined!

Instead of walking around, thinking that "It'll never happen," (gun bans, etc...) each of us needs
    to EDUCATE OURSELVES and then educate those around us. That's the great part of a forum like this.
    It's a great way to raise awareness and share info that one may not otherwise be exposed to.

During the last presidential election, I was looking for some info on the white house and I tried
    typing "whitehouse.org" - what I got was a very "official" looking Bush/conservative-bashing "parody" website.

On the "for Kids Only!" portion of the site I saw this... Like Guns? Check Out the NRA Kooky Kidz Korner!
    so I clicked on it...

Here's the link.
    http://www.nra-kkk.org/

Words escape me...

Perhaps you can think of a few words?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Yes, Gun owners SHOULD do a Google search once in a while and visit some ANTI-GUN websites.
    You may learn that it's WORSE out there than you EVER imagined!

Instead of walking around, thinking that "It'll never happen," (gun bans, etc...) each of us needs
    to EDUCATE OURSELVES and then educate those around us. That's the great part of a forum like this.
    It's a great way to raise awareness and share info that one may not otherwise be exposed to.

During the last presidential election, I was looking for some info on the white house and I tried
    typing "whitehouse.org" - what I got was a very "official" looking Bush/conservative-bashing "parody" website.

On the "for Kids Only!" portion of the site I saw this... Like Guns? Check Out the NRA Kooky Kidz Korner!
    so I clicked on it...

Here's the link.
    http://www.nra-kkk.org/

Words escape me...

Perhaps you can think of a few words?
    I'm currently not a member of the NRA (I plan on signing up), but it might be a good idea for some current members to email the NRA to let them know that people are using domain names similar to their own in an attempt to discredit them.

There's a good chance they already know about this, but if people email them they might look into it more closely.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

(Allegheny County)

Maybe the pro-gun rights advocacy should look at this form of lobbying too..fight fire with fire sort of thing. Just my opinion.
    Naw,
    Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not a low-life scumbag (your opinion may differ ) and I'll leave that kind of crap to the left.
    (Yes, Yes, I'm sure you can provide similar examples from the right as well)

Besides, I'm sure there's a law somewhere that says we can't hurt their feelings or say something "mean" about "them".
    (sarcasm - please, no fights about laws and rights)

Trust me though - it's a-coming... see:
    http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/jan/07011902.html

This is REALLY unsettling!
    If you think that your gun rights are not in danger, you'd better open your eyes.
    There ARE laws (yes, Canada - for now) that prohibit the way you THINK and SPEAK.
    If you don't think this is coming to the "Freedom of Speech" USA, think again... The "diversity" crowd preaches "diversity in ALL THINGS" - except OPINION. Just give it time.
    Do you REALLY think it will be difficult to strip away your arms if your THOUGHTS can be "banned"?

What the Heck is WRONG with people?

Sorry, I didn't mean to go off subject!
    The "anti" folk just tend to do that to me!!!
    Last edited by Emptymag; January 22nd, 2007 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Hit the wrong button!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Naw,
    Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not a low-life scumbag (your opinion may differ ) and I'll leave that kind of crap to the left.
    (Yes, Yes, I'm sure you can provide similar examples from the right as well)

Besides, I'm sure there's a law somewhere that says we can't hurt their feelings or say something "mean" about "them".
    (sarcasm - please, no fights about laws and rights)

Trust me though - it's a-coming... see:
    http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/jan/07011902.html

This is REALLY unsettling!
    If you think that your gun rights are not in danger, you'd better open your eyes.
    There ARE laws (yes, Canada - for now) that prohibit the way you THINK and SPEAK.
    If you don't think this is coming to the "Freedom of Speech" USA, think again... The "diversity" crowd preaches "diversity in ALL THINGS" - except OPINION. Just give it time.
    Do you REALLY think it will be difficult to strip away your arms if your THOUGHTS can be "banned"?

What the Heck is WRONG with people?

Sorry, I didn't mean to go off subject!
    The "anti" folk just tend to do that to me!!!

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! And let's be quite frank about it! "They" are trying to promote "Hate Laws" in America that will essentially wipe out free speech! It's the SAME "Group" that is pushing SO hard for gun abolishment. "They" did it in Canada! "They" did it in Great Britain! And "They" did it in Australia!!! Guys/ Gals, I'm not making this up!!! OPEN your eyes!!! This so-called Hate Speech bill is one giant smoke screen aimed directly at the core of TRUE AMERICAN values!! Period!!! The JDL has even attempted to label the New Testament as Anti-Semetic! No LIE!!! Abe Foxman said the New Testament fueled Hate! I tell you know lie. Go to their own website and see what he said about it from HIS OWN MOUTH! And I'm really not the religious type so I'm not a Christian Crusader or anything but I do know the smell of something rotten and it's gradually coming this way!

Jersey

(Allegheny County)

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! And let's be quite frank about it! "They" are trying to promote "Hate Laws" in America that will essentially wipe out free speech! It's the SAME "Group" that is pushing SO hard for gun abolishment. "They" did it in Canada! "They" did it in Great Britain! And "They" did it in Australia!!! Guys/ Gals, I'm not making this up!!! OPEN your eyes!!! This so-called Hate Speech bill is one giant smoke screen aimed directly at the core of TRUE AMERICAN values!! Period!!!
    SING IT SISTER! errr... BROTHER! errr... NEVERMIND!!!

That could easily be considered HATE SPEECH and God forbid someday they do a background search on me, they FIND this and FINE me OR WORSE!
    (Only HALF joking here.)

disclaimer:
    I am not a racist, I have friends who are black (Don't you LOVE that one?) and my neighbor is bla... I mean African-American and... well, nevermind... If you've judged me a racist by the above sacastic attempt at humor then you won't be convinced otherwise. (you also don't know me very well! )

leverguy, I'd also like to see open carry more openly accepted. However, its becoming socially less acceptable. I have a CC permit, even though I do not often carry. It is more to cover tripping concealed carry laws inadvertantly when I'm transporting firearms to ranges, etc. Your example of wondering if the guys in the bar are carrying concealed is a bit off. In most states, its illegal to carry in places that serve alcoholic beverages. In addition, nothing prevents the "bad guy" from carrying concealed without benefit of permit The laws only affect those willing to obey them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast