Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 33 of 146 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    (Wyoming County)

Default Re: ATF Just Released Their Brace Ruling

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I can't stand people who say shit like "What's the big deal? I submitted MY blood for DNA testing to get my job, so I don't care if DNA testing is now required to buy guns - they already have my info."

Jesus fucking christ.

Edited to make it louder.
    I think we get it, you aren't going to register......you aren't going to shame me into not registering if I so desire....mmmmkay
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Clinton County)

Nobody's gonna shame ME into not getting into that boxcar!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPA View Post
    All this makes me wonder about folks that built 80% AR based pistols. How would registering something like that work? Would this be any different than a "manufactured" firearm?
    I hope EmptyMag would agree with me on this.

For Jeezus fuck sakes christ, don't register an 80% lower. That's like buying a penis pump and then cutting off your dick
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Nobody's gonna shame ME into not getting into that boxcar!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    I hope EmptyMag would agree with me on this.

For Jeezus fuck sakes christ, don't register an 80% lower. That's like buying a penis pump and then cutting off your dick
    No argument here...

(Delaware County)

Is there anyone, who has has had a Gov agent ask to see proof of your NFA item? Even demand to see the serial # on your weapon? Ok then..

No of course not. Because they CAN*T! They must have a reason. And mere *suspicion* that a person does not have a stupid tax stamp, is NOT grounds for any stop or search. It*s the same as here in Pa., if a LEO sees an imprint of a concealed weapon on one*s person, they have no legal authority to stop that person & question. Years ago, I was very routinely walking around Filthadelphia, into Wawa*s, Dunkin* Donuts & such, Open Carrying, and hoping to be stopped/questioned illegally. Simply to bring lawsuit against the city & get a $25K payday. This was after 2012 however, & while there were many opportunities, not a single LEO would bite. (Guess the training they received after 2012 actually made a difference) Anyway, same thing here. No local/State/Federal LEO can stop & search for what they think, might be an NFA infraction. They must have prior evidence, OR it be secondary to another infraction. Which, I don*t know about the rest of you* but I don*t around breaking the law willfully* I*ve never been arrested for even a misdemeanor. And I*m simply not worried about it.

Now, I already went through the SBR phase back in like 2007-08. Then, when I started reloading & actually studied ballistics, I came to find short barrels are DUMB! They very simply castrate any round compared to a 16*+ barrel. Oh yeah*. and I*m not Tacti-Kewl, Mall Ninja, Super-Assassin of DEATH who needs an SBR & suppressor. I*m also not an Apocalypse Prepper who thinks I*m going to be battling AI.. or Democrat Liberals, traveling across the wasteland that used to be our country. So*Yeah. That said, I don*t want these things to go away. Just as I don*t want bumpity-bumps or binary pew-pews to go away, even though I no interest in them. And I*d encourage people to STOP registering anything! Just go about your business. That*s what I do. I do what I like, and I*m not looking to hurt anyone doing it. DC, FBI & *AfT* can suck a-D!
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Bucks County)

Clearly agent H has been into the med bag again.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    Is there anyone, who has has had a Gov agent ask to see proof of your NFA item? Even demand to see the serial # on your weapon? Ok then..

No of course not. Because they CAN*T! They must have a reason. And mere *suspicion* that a person does not have a stupid tax stamp, is NOT grounds for any stop or search. It*s the same as here in Pa., if a LEO sees an imprint of a concealed weapon on one*s person, they have no legal authority to stop that person & question. Years ago, I was very routinely walking around Filthadelphia, into Wawa*s, Dunkin* Donuts & such, Open Carrying, and hoping to be stopped/questioned illegally. Simply to bring lawsuit against the city & get a $25K payday. This was after 2012 however, & while there were many opportunities, not a single LEO would bite. (Guess the training they received after 2012 actually made a difference) Anyway, same thing here. No local/State/Federal LEO can stop & search for what they think, might be an NFA infraction. They must have prior evidence, OR it be secondary to another infraction. Which, I don*t know about the rest of you* but I don*t around breaking the law willfully* I*ve never been arrested for even a misdemeanor. And I*m simply not worried about it.

Now, I already went through the SBR phase back in like 2007-08. Then, when I started reloading & actually studied ballistics, I came to find short barrels are DUMB! They very simply castrate any round compared to a 16*+ barrel. Oh yeah*. and I*m not Tacti-Kewl, Mall Ninja, Super-Assassin of DEATH who needs an SBR & suppressor. I*m also not an Apocalypse Prepper who thinks I*m going to be battling AI.. or Democrat Liberals, traveling across the wasteland that used to be our country. So*Yeah. That said, I don*t want these things to go away. Just as I don*t want bumpity-bumps or binary pew-pews to go away, even though I no interest in them. And I*d encourage people to STOP registering anything! Just go about your business. That*s what I do. I do what I like, and I*m not looking to hurt anyone doing it. DC, FBI & *AfT* can suck a-D!
    how do you feel about PCC SBRs?

(Schuylkill County)

My problem with registering it would be my kids losing the ability to simply take possession of it when I'm gone. I have sentimental kids that will want to hang onto my stuff when I'm gone. My rights shouldn't cost my children anything.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by eyecanshoot View Post
    My problem with registering it would be my kids losing the ability to simply take possession of it when I'm gone. I have sentimental kids that will want to hang onto my stuff when I'm gone. My rights shouldn't cost my children anything.
    That's what they tell you but they probably already have the dumpster company on speed-dial.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 33 of 146 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast