Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default need parts for a llama 380

I was hopeing someone could tell me where to look for parts for a llama 380. Parts needed (1) slide stop (2) extractor & spring I have found other parts, just not what i realy need. I think the gun was made in the mid 80's. Its a neat little gun, looks like a little 1911. The slide stop from a full size 1911 looks like it could be modified with a lot of work. Iam hopeing not to have to do that. There is a gun show comeing up ill look there. Any help would be a big help thanks

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: need parts for a llama 380

gun parts Corporation they have a web sight you can look up the parts you need

(Berks County)

would that be Bobs gun parts? because they list the parts but they're out of stock, i emailed them 2 weeks ago and got no response. So i assume their not getting restocked anytime soon.

(Washington County)

I'm pretty sure he talking about: Numrich Gun Parts Corporation

Take a look at Eagle Imports too. They have parts available for the Llama Micromax 380 in matte and chrome. They list the slide stop only in chrome, but they list the extractor & spring in both matte and chrome.
    I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand. -- Susan B. Anthony, July 1871

(Berks County)

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I've been looking for a couple of weeks. I'm not much of a computer person, but this really helped me out... (as long as they have the parts in stock.) I originally took the gun to French Creek Outfitters, and they told me to throw the gun in the trash. I was angry with that answer, so I made it my personal mission to find the parts. Thanks again.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by ragingbull View Post
    Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I've been looking for a couple of weeks. I'm not much of a computer person, but this really helped me out... (as long as they have the parts in stock.) I originally took the gun to French Creek Outfitters, and they told me to throw the gun in the trash. I was angry with that answer, so I made it my personal mission to find the parts. Thanks again.
    Not a problem, I'd have been angry too. I'm happy to give out useful info when I can

I own quite a few Bersa/Firestorm handguns and Eagle Imports is the company that brings them into the US. I knew Eagle had also imported the Llama and had recalled seeing the Llama parts on their parts site when I was looking for Firestorm .22 magazines.

Rather than place the order for the parts on-line, call Eagle directly on the phone: 732-493-0333. They're in New Jersey and will be able to tell you if they have the parts in stock or not and place the order if they do. I've called them a few times and I've never had a problem getting the things I need.
    I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand. -- Susan B. Anthony, July 1871

(Monroe County)

Good luck on the spring. It took 6mo of hawking Numrich to catch them with a extractor in stock for mine.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Berks County)

well it looks good for all the parts i need, Colagrrl helped me out a lot. Eagle Imports had all the parts, and should be in the mail. When i get the gun back together, the frist place i am going is French creek outfitters to use the indoor range with the gun they told me to throw away.

(Washington County)

Cool! I'm glad they had everything you needed.

Yep, definitely rub their noses in it