Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Savokinas

Default Savokinas

I'm fairly new to this site but wanted to comment on my experience with Sherrif Savokinas. I applied for a LTCF in early September. After several weeks without hearing from them and after checking with my references to see whether they had been contacted or not, I emailed Mr. Savokinas to inquire as to the status of my application. He responded promptly. In fact I emailed him on 3 or 4 occassions and he answered me in a timely fashion with regard to each email. One of which I sent after 10:00PM at night - he responded that night! Anyhow, my experience dealing with him has been 100% positive. I picked up my LTCF last week. If you have an issue do not hesitate to contact him. My opinion/experince only.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Savokinas

Congrats on getting your ltcf..
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Citori20g View Post
    I'm fairly new to this site but wanted to comment on my experience with Sherrif Savokinas. I applied for a LTCF in early September. After several weeks without hearing from them and after checking with my references to see whether they had been contacted or not, I emailed Mr. Savokinas to inquire as to the status of my application. He responded promptly. In fact I emailed him on 3 or 4 occassions and he answered me in a timely fashion with regard to each email. One of which I sent after 10:00PM at night - he responded that night! Anyhow, my experience dealing with him has been 100% positive. I picked up my LTCF last week. If you have an issue do not hesitate to contact him. My opinion/experince only.
    Just thought I'd mention that Sherrif Savokinas is a member on this forum as: Luzerne Sheriff.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by HiredGoon View Post
    Just thought I'd mention that Sherrif Savokinas is a member on this forum as: Luzerne Sheriff.
    Probably why he gave him a plug Heck, I like him too, and I never met him (I have a surveillance to do in Luzerne Co. tonight )

Be safe (and nice to the Sheriff )

Scott

Had no idea he was on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Citori20g View Post
    Had no idea he was on this site.
    Yes, he is a member, but has only posted a couple times...I don't know if he reads the forums or not.