Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default house was burglarized need advice

my guns were also stolen from me while i was at work. i thought it would be a open and shut case because i had a feeling on exactly who it and sure enough the police said they had them on camera from a business two houses down and also had a conversation of them warning each other after a warrant was issued ,but after there house being searched and them coming up with none of my property i was told by the police its very possible they stashed them at a buddy's house or something along those lines .three months later and i haven't heard a peep from the police department and just heard they were attempting to disband the entire force due to budget issues.I spoke to my brothers father (different dad) who in law enforcement and he told me to look into contacting state police to help resolve my case.I'm just not sure if this is a good idea if they would take offense and really put my case on the back burner but i know this needs to get resolved fast because my wife has seen the people responsible for the robbery twice passing by our house while i was at work. we are planning a move next month and this is no way to live.should i call the state police or is there not much more they can do.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: house was burglarized need advice

Call the PASP... Can't hurt
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)