Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Crawford County)

Default A lesson learned. The hard way

While looking through the members picture thread I saw some people posted pictures when they were children. It reminded me of a few pics that I had in my photobucket account.

Here goes.

Never hit a spray paint can with a shovel when you think it is empty to see what is rattling around inside the can.

This is me at a young age right after i got back from the eye doctor who had to remove paint from my eyes and surrounding area.

I did however find an easy way to paint the garage, all tools in it, car, ect.

(Mercer County)

Default Re: A lesson learned. The hard way

Dang, dude...

Everyone knows you are supposed to throw the cans on a fire! As long as you learned your lesson...
    Nine out of ten moderators approve of this post!

(Chester County)

LMAO!!! That's too funny!
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Monroe County)

I needed that laugh!
    WAKE UP OR WACO!

(York County)

Wow I am not the only one that did this. When I was younger my friends and I got kicks out of throwing big heavy cinderblocks at spray paint cans. All the times we did it, it put a small hole in the can and the paint sprayed out sometimes sending the can spinning like a top. Once when by myself I had a little toy truck I wanted to paint red but the paint barley came out. After previous experiences I knew there was more paint in the can that just wouldn't come out. I placed the spray paint can next to the toy truck and threw a cinderblock at it. To my suprise it exploded and paint went all over me. Luckily I closed my eyes and none got in. I ran blind towards the house with my eyes still closed screaming. My dad came out and took me to the hospital. They ended up stripping me to my underwear and using some kind of cream to remove the paint. That was after they took several pictures and had a good laugh at my misfortune. The color of the spray paint was red. I was later told that when I walked in the emergency room some older women was getting off the elevator, took one look at me and fainted. She thought I was covered in blood. My parents just put up a new chainlink fence a few weeks before and to this day there is still small splotches of red paint on the fence. Bottom line, I learned not to throw anything heavy at spray paint cans anymore no matter how much I wanted to paint a toy truck.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: My Tango Sucka

(Crawford County)

I was kinda hoping everyone would get a laugh out of this. I still laugh pretty hard every time I look at them.

S&WM&P40 : You're lucky. It was gas, paint thinner, & a shaved head to remove the paint from me.