Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: What am I?

(Lehigh County)

Default What am I?

My neighbor gave this to me for helping him with some stuff. Its chambered in 22lr and it didn't work. Two firing pins later it goes bang with everypull of the trigger but will only cylce CCI Stingers. I know what it is I got the box and stuff with it just seeing if anyone else knows what it is. Very cheaply made pistol in my opinion.

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: What am I?

if it's only cycling Stingers, its recoil spring might be a tad too stiff/strong.

Nice looking though, hopefully you can get it shooting reliably.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515, SteveWag

Don't end up in my signature!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt2496 View Post

My neighbor gave this to me for helping him with some stuff. Its chambered in 22lr and it didn't work. Two firing pins later it goes bang with everypull of the trigger but will only cylce CCI Stingers. I know what it is I got the box and stuff with it just seeing if anyone else knows what it is. Very cheaply made pistol in my opinion.
    Its a POS made by FIE, its either a Titan, or a GM22.

My Uncle had one years ago, a trimmed Mauser 1910-25 vest pocket pistol spring made it function better, at least for me it did.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

(Lehigh County)

Actually according to the box its a Tanfoglio. But stamped on the gun is FIE. Also on the box is what my neighbor paid for this POS. $435 I'm not too worried about getting to run. Its just going to sit.