Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Erie County)

Lightbulb Topix.com PA News Submissions

So, I have recently been granted editor access to http://www.topix.net/state/pa. I can post statewide news directly onto that page, and I can choose to 'feature' it on tons of related city pages. I can kill anti-gun stories which get added by roboblogger so the sites they come from do not get any benefits from topix. I would like to use it to push traffic to our pro gun news stories and forum threads at PAFOA. When the new PAFOA news system is up and rocking, I'd like to plug each one on topix. Over time it will rack up TONS of free one way incoming deep links and more unique visitors.

I started out on topix with my user account a few months ago, first requesting to be an editor of my local city's news page, http://www.topix.net/city/erie-pa .. I added a few stories here and there, and then applied for the state of PA category. I suggest you guys get topix accounts, and request to be editors of your home city's news page. Then, in a few months, Apply for the statewide page so more of us have access.

It is an insanely big source of free publicity and traffic, and I want to pipe us into it.
    Last edited by doug; February 24th, 2008 at 04:59 AM.