Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Medias love affair with Obama coming to an end

Saturday night live scurred him big time last night.

This skit was more of calling him a liar than being a funny performance.

I'm in the White House this morning I'd would be getting really nervous that the butt kissing left is starting to sour on the President quicker than anyone thought.

snl-obama-jintao-press-conference-in-beijing-video/

(Chester County)

Default Re: Medias love affair with Obama coming to an end

other than being scary true....that is friggn hillarious....

(Luzerne County)

Too funny.

(Centre County)

Gee, I turn my back for 11 months and the Obama media honey moon is over already.

And tonigh Kattie Couric reported (finally) that his job approval rating has dipped to 49% and that people are getting a little fed up with all the talk....and the jobless rate, economy down the toilet, etc.

I asked my wife to pinch me cause I thought I was dreaming.

Maybe people will finally catch on.

(Somerset County)

Oh , he will give them a nice speech and apologize for America again and they will be in love all over again .
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

Quote Originally Posted by 1861 View Post
    Oh , he will give them a nice speech and apologize for America again and they will be in love all over again .
    Sounds like something a couple in an abusive relationship would go through. Then again, maybe the metaphor explains a lot.
    Last edited by Nevermore; November 23rd, 2009 at 10:13 PM.
    Nevermore ...peering from the People's Republic of California

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by arrrrgh15 View Post
    people are getting a little fed up with all the talk....and the jobless rate, economy down the toilet, etc.
    It already WAS down the toilet yeeeeeaaaars ago.
    You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent

wow! people that take the media seriously...i'd called it reverse psychology if i could get away with it..they gotta keep it fair for appearances sake...oblahma knows the jokes in advance..hell he probably even writes them
    r a d i c al r e be l l i ou s r en e g a de

(York County)

Lets get one thing straight, Obama probably doesn't write shit for himself about anything He needs a teleprompter just to communicate...
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" -- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krssteel View Post
    It already WAS down the toilet yeeeeeaaaars ago.
    [NOTE: This is a touchy subject for me, because I'm seeing the ill effects on good people that I count on every day, so for arguments sake....]

And he's doing what to fix it? Talk? Blow smoke up my ass? Waste my tax dollars on inefficient gov expenditures?

NOTHING!!! He's doing jack shit nothing. Talk and talk and talk and cave to labor unions and hand over MY money so some assholes at GM can blow it again and tell me it's an investment and tell me that he's creating jobs when he really isn't. Cause if he was, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY JOB, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO TELL AN EMPLOYEE THAT I HAVE TO CUT HIS HOURS, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WATCH PEOPLE LEAVING HERE WITH PACKED UP CARDBOARD BOXES!

A few years ago I didn't have to worry about crap like this. So tell me now how the economy was down the toilet years ago, and tell me what this asshole is doing to make it better besides taxing the shit out of me and increasing the deficit. Or worse, IGNORING the problem by fluffing up "job creation" numbers. I wouldn't trust Biden to not pee on the floor let alone track stimulus dollars.

So MSNBC has to go and say that his "most important domestic issue is health care". WTF!

You want the enconomy fixed? Help small businesses so they can hire people again. Hell, then those employees would get some health care too. Stop the out of control gov spending so you can extend real tax relief to people so they might have a few bucks to spend.

He's doing nothing effective, so that's why I have to listen to some poor slob tell me that his business in North Carolina (one of only 2 in the US) lost a bid on a "stimulus" gov contract to a fucking company in Dubai. Fuck that!!!! I guess he can tell his employees how good a job Obama is doing as he hands them their pink slips.

I've seen it first hand. And nobody is going to convince me that Obama is good for this country.

The point is, the "blame bush" tactics don't hold much merit 11 months into a presidency and NOTHING is getting done. He's done nothing to make it better, and the things he wants to do are only going to make it worse. And now, even SNL and at least one of the major networks is catching on and calling a duck a duck. The love affair is OVER! And it's about time.

He's an empty suit, crooked sheister from chicago hell bent on "reforming" this country into "his" vision. I don't like his vision, I don't want his vision, and come 2012 his ass is on the street, along with his cronies.

Just a little over 3 years to go.

Rant over.

R15 out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast