Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Wells Fargo or Operation Chokepoint?

Hogue company is confused. They received financial offers from Wells Fargo. Hogue decided to go with Wells Fargo, at which Wells Fargo informed Hogue that Wells Fargo couldn't do business with Hogue since Hogue is in the weapons business. Hogue markets knives. Attempts at investigating where this is coming from within Wells Fargo org is not producing identifiable persons. Hogue is also wondering if Wells Fargo is complying with Obama's Operation Chokepoint.

(Juniata County)

Default Re: Wells Fargo or Operation Chokepoint?

My personal experience with Wells Fargo is that they are a shady company who I would not willingly do business with.

They bought my mortgage, which I had obtained from an online broker.

Fast forward 5 years, went to refinance. After screwing me around for several months, they told me I could "keep the refinance option open" if I paid them a couple grand for "extra" consideration. Wells Fargo told me I was "to likely to default if we refinanced". My payment was going to go down by 1/3rd, and somehow I was "less likely to pay them".

I want into my local bank, who had politely told me I was a young man with no credit history, just out of college, married to a woman in college, 5 years ago that there was zero chance they were going to hand me money.
    5 years later, having proven myself responsible, they felt Wells fargo were idiots, bought out my mortgage, and did a custom 20 year, cutting 5 years of payments off, just like that.

Wells fargo is shady, Just another overly large crony capitalist bank that should be broken up.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Hogue company is confused. They received financial offers from Wells Fargo. Hogue decided to go with Wells Fargo, at which Wells Fargo informed Hogue that Wells Fargo couldn't do business with Hogue since Hogue is in the weapons business. Hogue markets knives. Attempts at investigating where this is coming from within Wells Fargo org is not producing identifiable persons. Hogue is also wondering if Wells Fargo is complying with Obama's Operation Chokepoint.
    Is this the same Hogue that makes all the grips, hand guards, rails, stocks, etc.? Not that it should matter. Sounds like outright discrimination, which is perfectly legal when sanctioned by O's chokepoint.

(Montgomery County)

My last two mortgages have been with wfhm. No complaints.

(Bucks County)

Is this the same Hogue that makes all the grips, hand guards, rails, stocks, etc.?
    Yes.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    source?
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Bucks County)

Here is one:
    http://dailysignal.com/2016/08/10/we...eapons-online/
    But what I read was in Guns America This Week that came in today.