Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thumbs up Don't give up hope....this post is from another forum but a great summation

Thought I would share.......

I know a long hauler who stops at gun shops across the country - from Cabella’s to Walmart - Wipe out

He was at a Cabella’s yesterday in Utah - Store not that busy EXCEPT the guns/ammo section. Said it looked like a blue light special at Wlmart.

There was a holding area where people who had purchased a weapon and now waiting for background check - all seats full and packed with standing...and a line a couple dozen long who had chosen their weapon and in line to pay - Walls and cases almost bare.

He sees this from west to east, north to south.

There seems to be a hitch in the gun grabbers plans in America. In 1935 in Germany, for example, the German people didn't have a past example of what would happen once you registered your guns ;for the public safety.”

Nor the Russians.

WE have those examples to remember what steps follow.

So what they have accomplished is to set off the most accelerated purchase of guns, I beleive, in our history. Many hundreds of thousands have added to their weapons and many hundreds of thousands of people who have never owned a gun, or thought too, are now scrambling to get weapons and taking gun safety courses.

The wannabe Despots have kicked over a hornets nest - a very BIG hornet's nest.

It started right after the first election and has picked up steam each year - then exploded after Nov 2012...and exploded again the minute the Narcissist in chief and his gang came out, on the VERY DAY of the Conn. shooting, screaming “We're coming for your guns!”

I think the depth of the reaction has shook their confidence. the easy take over they had dancing in heir heads like sugar plum fairies has vaporized.

they may have the bigger, badder weapons - but the shear number of armed citizens across this land - and their seeming determination to fight - may not have been factored into their scenario. After all, most of us, after some fuss and flurry, meekly went out and bought the little mercury
    screw you light bulbs. that trial balloon for ruling the meek masses was successful.

The they upped the ante with the TSA molesters. Yes, the public really got vocal on that one - but they finally settled down and accepted it.

But this ain't looking so good. It's looking like we may not just meekly hand in our weapons. With the world watching, they have to be calculating just how far they can go. This is a VERY BIG COUNTRY - with a gun - or two or three - "behind every blade of grass."

Add to that, bottom line: They are cowards when stood up against.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(York County)

Default Re: Don't give up hope....this post is from another forum but a great summation

"Add to that, bottom line: They are cowards when stood up against."

We may just find out face to face. See my sig line. I believe they have struck a match.
    Last edited by tlnzz1; January 13th, 2013 at 11:34 PM.
    Lower your expectations to zero and you'll never be disappointed.

Hokkmike Guest

Default Re: Don't give up hope....this post is from another forum but a great summation

Great OP. I said it before and I will say it again and again; turn this buying frenzy into political action!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...lections,_2014

(Delaware County)

Yes I think they really underestimated the resolve of some Americans. We arent as lazy as the rest of the world and this administration thinks. When it is time to take a stand a be counted it looks like that is just what is happening.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/193181-harty.html

Common Sense isnt that common among people

(Montgomery County)

Good post.

Who wrote it? You say you got it from another forum.
    You really should give credit to the author.

(Northampton County)

Now would be a horrible time to give up because we are winning.

The media have been pimping this harder than anything they ever have before. They are going to be dumbfounded when they don't get squat. I wish I could be a fly on the wall at that briefing.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Thought I would share.......

I know a long hauler who stops at gun shops across the country - from Cabella’s to Walmart - Wipe out

He was at a Cabella’s yesterday in Utah - Store not that busy EXCEPT the guns/ammo section. Said it looked like a blue light special at Wlmart.

There was a holding area where people who had purchased a weapon and now waiting for background check - all seats full and packed with standing...and a line a couple dozen long who had chosen their weapon and in line to pay - Walls and cases almost bare.

He sees this from west to east, north to south.

There seems to be a hitch in the gun grabbers plans in America. In 1935 in Germany, for example, the German people didn't have a past example of what would happen once you registered your guns ;for the public safety.”

Nor the Russians.

WE have those examples to remember what steps follow.

So what they have accomplished is to set off the most accelerated purchase of guns, I beleive, in our history. Many hundreds of thousands have added to their weapons and many hundreds of thousands of people who have never owned a gun, or thought too, are now scrambling to get weapons and taking gun safety courses.

The wannabe Despots have kicked over a hornets nest - a very BIG hornet's nest.

It started right after the first election and has picked up steam each year - then exploded after Nov 2012...and exploded again the minute the Narcissist in chief and his gang came out, on the VERY DAY of the Conn. shooting, screaming “We're coming for your guns!”

I think the depth of the reaction has shook their confidence. the easy take over they had dancing in heir heads like sugar plum fairies has vaporized.

they may have the bigger, badder weapons - but the shear number of armed citizens across this land - and their seeming determination to fight - may not have been factored into their scenario. After all, most of us, after some fuss and flurry, meekly went out and bought the little mercury
    screw you light bulbs. that trial balloon for ruling the meek masses was successful.

The they upped the ante with the TSA molesters. Yes, the public really got vocal on that one - but they finally settled down and accepted it.

But this ain't looking so good. It's looking like we may not just meekly hand in our weapons. With the world watching, they have to be calculating just how far they can go. This is a VERY BIG COUNTRY - with a gun - or two or three - "behind every blade of grass."

Add to that, bottom line: They are cowards when stood up against.
    In addition to my firearms and ammunition, I'm hoarding incandescent bulbs. I hate those squiggle bulbs. The light they emit gives me a headache! Away with these tyrants!

I was talking to a guy I know who is in the Army. He said no way would he fire upon American civilians if ordered. As a military officer, he swore to defend the Constitution of the United States not the Tyrant-in-Chief!
    Last edited by lemko; January 14th, 2013 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    Now would be a horrible time to give up because we are winning.
    True. We had momentum, but it has shifted slightly. Hammering away with letters to the politicians will send a clear message. We have clearly spoken with our wallets, which should be sending a clear message as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lemko View Post
    In addition to my firearms and ammunition, I'm hoarding incandescent bulbs. I hate those squiggle bulbs. The light they emit gives me a headache!
    Yep. Started with the bulbs about a year ago. How they hell am I supposed to tell a 2 of clubs from a 2 of spades with that horrible lighting! They're not going to ruin my poker games
    Honey, sell my guns for what they're worth and not what I told you I paid for them.