Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Got cursed at by the garbage guy

This weekend my brother and I got lucky enough to harvest deer... as per the game commission the correct way to dispose of the waste is in the trash... so I did

well this morning the trash guys come, take 4 bags, go to pickup the 5th and instead of taking it they just put the lid back on and drive off.

So I call the trash company and report that they didn't take it... so they send another truck (got here around 5:00) and I'm outside

he goes to pick it up and throw it away, no idea what he starts doing but it takes a minute or two. finally he finishes and he starts swearing up a storm...

F you g'damn mother f'in a hole. f'in dick... it goes on for about 30 seconds, luckily my kid wasn't outside anymore (he went in about 5 minutes before)

I called to report him, waiting for a call back tomorrow.
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Clinton County)

Default Re: Got cursed at by the garbage guy

what an ass.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    This weekend my brother and I got lucky enough to harvest deer... as per the game commission the correct way to dispose of the waste is in the trash... so I did

well this morning the trash guys come, take 4 bags, go to pickup the 5th and instead of taking it they just put the lid back on and drive off.

So I call the trash company and report that they didn't take it... so they send another truck (got here around 5:00) and I'm outside

he goes to pick it up and throw it away, no idea what he starts doing but it takes a minute or two. finally he finishes and he starts swearing up a storm...

F you g'damn mother f'in a hole. f'in dick... it goes on for about 30 seconds, luckily my kid wasn't outside anymore (he went in about 5 minutes before)

next week take a nice runny messy shit into your garbage bag and set it out for them...if people don't like the f#*kin job..................quit!

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post

He was mad because you didn't throw in some mashed potatos and dessert with his dinner.

(Northampton County)

Leave him some skunks and rotten potatoes. Add chicken shit to taste.

(Luzerne County)

It was in a bag, right?

WTF -over....

Maybe he belongs to PETA?

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    It was in a bag, right?

WTF -over....

Very likely.......

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    It was in a bag, right?

WTF -over....

Maybe the bag split?

(Allegheny County)

Gotta be Waste Management. I saw my "Sanitary engineers" split a bag of garbage as they carelessly tossed it in the back of the truck and the garbage goes all over the street. Dude just kinda kicks it under the truck and they drive away. So I call because its their mess, they need to clean it up, I mean, there are brooms on the trucks. The bitch that answers the line for WM tells me that I "can't expect them to pick up loose trash, it's unsanitary." WTF?!?!?

Zombie Response Team SECTOR 4 Ground assault unit
    "Nothing defuses people like crazy." ~ Lycanthrope

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by pirateron View Post
    Gotta be Waste Management. I saw my "Sanitary engineers" split a bag of garbage as they carelessly tossed it in the back of the truck and the garbage goes all over the street. Dude just kinda kicks it under the truck and they drive away. So I call because its their mess, they need to clean it up, I mean, there are brooms on the trucks. The bitch that answers the line for WM tells me that I "can't expect them to pick up loose trash, it's unsanitary." WTF?!?!?
    Loose trash they created... Call the police and report them for littering.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast