Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Monica Douglas 39th

I support Monica Douglas and will do everything in my power to help her get to Harrisburg and stand up for our rights.It is very important that we all stand together on this specific election.Do you want another 10 years of anti gunner Levdansky I hope not!

If anyone within the 39th district in PA would like to help at the polls even if only for 1 hour or put a sign in their yard, please contact Monica on her website at http://www.monicadouglas.com.If you would like to donate even just $1 you may send the donation to :
    Citizens for Monica Douglas
    300 Bryce Lane
    Elizabeth, PA 15037

When I go to vote I usually hang around the polls and talk with people anyway,so why not ask my neighbor to support Monica while I'm shooting the breeze for an hour or two.

Default Re: Monica Douglas 39th

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner1971 View Post
    I support Monica Douglas and will do everything in my power to help her get to Harrisburg and stand up for our rights.
    Send me a mail order bride and I will vote for her. Is there any reason that would not be in your power?

See also: http://www.pafoa.org/forum/pennsylva...s-nra-pvf.html
    Last edited by pex; August 6th, 2008 at 04:04 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by pex View Post
    Send me a mail order bride and I will vote for her. Is there any reason that would not be in your power?

See also: http://www.pafoa.org/forum/pennsylva...s-nra-pvf.html
    I meant that I would knock on doors and call people and asked them to consider her.But I will check into that catalog for you.

(Allegheny County)

from her site:
    I support the 2nd Amendment

I don’t know about you, but I am tired of the Harrisburg politicians jumping in front of the camera to exploit a tragedy in order to advance their political agendas. Some lawmakers in Harrisburg would have you believe that the 2nd Amendment is a fluid document open to the interpretation of present day situations. They believe that restrictions and additional regulation is needed to protect society from itself. I can’t disagree with them more.

My belief in the 2nd amendment is absolute and my support is unflinching. One only needs to read Article 1, Section 21 of the Pennsylvania Constitution, “ The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.” to understand the clarity of thought that our founders wrote with about our rights guaranteed to us as citizens.
    http://www.monicadouglas.com/

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner1971 View Post
    I support Monica Douglas and will do everything in my power to help her get to Harrisburg and stand up for our rights.It is very important that we all stand together on this specific election.Do you want another 10 years of anti gunner Levdansky I hope not!
    I will be donating some time to help un elect a long time Anti-Gun Rep like Levdansky,
    This AG politician has voted numerous time to take away your firearm rights, now is your chance to make him look for a new job, or next session he has already vowed to introduce more AG laws that will affect all gun owners, IF gun owners fail to help remove him from office.

This race is being closely watched by both parties leadership in Harrisburg and could have the same shock wave affect that the anti-gunners politicians suffered after the so called assault weapon bill was passed in the early 1990’s at the federal level.

Besides Monica Douglas is a whole lot more friendlier person, definitely PRO-GUN also she doesn’t have that arrogance that Levdansky displays every time you have to talk with him about anything. So I will be donating some of my free time to support Monica in this up coming election in the 39 district.

If gun owners want to send a message to AG politicians this is your chance, if you live in or around Allegheny county consider giving a few hours to help get this lady elected to office or send some cash to help her out, even a little goes a long way if everyone sends something.

Time to step up and support you cause and help remove AG people who want to take your firearm rights away.

(Allegheny County)

She and Kim came and spoke at PMSC on Wed for our club meeting.

I'll do what I can to help.

I asume this thread will be for discussion of the canidate.
    I started another in order to try to orginize some volunteers to help:
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/pennsylva...a-douglas.html
    Last edited by Shawn.L; September 5th, 2008 at 03:59 PM.