Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Had my eyes opened - takes three minutes to watch

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk46HZzuG48

Just listen to it - articulate folks concerned about the current goings on re 2A.

You're gonna be surprised!
    - bamboomaster

Default Re: Had my eyes opened - takes three minutes to watch

I always love it when true history comes out.

This is rarely discussed that gun control has often been used to control people and in this case it shows it was used to try to control former slaves.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

(York County)

WOW.

In a good way. Rep inbound for sharing. Thank you.
    Never underestimate the stupidity of your fellow human. Always carry a weapon!

I've always been disappointed that the NRA and conservatives don't push forward this message. When people think of gun control nobody remembers the origins of it originating in the South as a way to disarm freed slaves, they just think of the modern form of gun laws control. This message immediately puts those advocating gun control on defense and with good reason I might add.

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android

(Chester County)

One of the black guys I work with carries and I helped to find the right gun. He appreciates that I helped him find a gun, get some training and now believes that the people that are trying to take away his rights are the same one that are raising his taxes to pay for all the wrongdoers.

My friend, he is my friend and not just a co worker, lives in Philly and I've been trying to convince him to move out of there with his family. He's definitely thinking seriously about it because it's finally dawned on him that what I've been saying to him about the political party and the city is mostly all true. I think he still has a problem with my theory that democrats are space aliens sent here to try and turn us all into space alien slaves.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

Here is the whole news conference. It is about 75 minutes long but well worth watching. It is refreshing to see people presenting facts as opposed to just spewing rhetoric.

Shawn

Hokkmike Guest

Saw it on TV. Thanks for the post.

Thanks for sharing!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    One of the black guys I work with carries and I helped to find the right gun. He appreciates that I helped him find a gun, get some training and now believes that the people that are trying to take away his rights are the same one that are raising his taxes to pay for all the wrongdoers.

My friend, he is my friend and not just a co worker, lives in Philly and I've been trying to convince him to move out of there with his family. He's definitely thinking seriously about it because it's finally dawned on him that what I've been saying to him about the political party and the city is mostly all true. I think he still has a problem with my theory that democrats are space aliens sent here to try and turn us all into space alien slaves.
    Good job educating your friend, but I think political parties in general are the reason our government is in the shape it's in. Democrats, Republicans, etc. seem to only think in terms of "us versus them". I'll stop there, since the political wasteland is gone.