Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northumberland County)

Default Putting up a .pdf?

How would I put up a .pdf file I got recently regarding an FBI investigation of a PA police department shooting? Its a great read, but has lots of graphic pictures.
    to sum up, they shot this guy 6 or more times with Glock 22s (.40 S&W) and numerous times with .223s and the guy was still shooting back. Broken arm, shattered pelvis, broken foot... this guy was a mess and still shooting back. Basically, it doesnt matter what the caliber, but shot placement.
    "The rifle is the weapon of democracy. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military. The hired servants of our rulers. Only the government-and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws." (Edward Abbey, "The Right to Arms," Abbey's Road [New York, 1979])
    I have my rifle. Do you?

Default Re: Putting up a .pdf?

Quote Originally Posted by mikepro8 View Post
    How would I put up a .pdf file I got recently regarding an FBI investigation of a PA police department shooting? Its a great read, but has lots of graphic pictures.
    to sum up, they shot this guy 6 or more times with Glock 22s (.40 S&W) and numerous times with .223s and the guy was still shooting back. Broken arm, shattered pelvis, broken foot... this guy was a mess and still shooting back. Basically, it doesnt matter what the caliber, but shot placement.
    And if I recall correctly, the shots from the .40 where WAY more effective than those in 55gr. .223 TAP.
    Jules

If you could e-mail it to me I can put it up on the Fulton Armory web space and link to it here.

Regards,

Walt
    Author,
    The M14 Complete Assembly Guide
    The M1 Garand Complete Assembly Guide
    The AR-15 Complete Assembly Guide
    The AR-15 Complete Owner's Guide

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by wjkuleck View Post
    If you could e-mail it to me I can put it up on the Fulton Armory web space and link to it here.

Regards,

Walt
    I will do that.
    If/when you post it, make sure that you REALLY make the readers aware that the pictures are VERY graphic... naked corpse riddled with bullet holes - not for the weak of stomach or faint of heart.
    "The rifle is the weapon of democracy. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military. The hired servants of our rulers. Only the government-and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws." (Edward Abbey, "The Right to Arms," Abbey's Road [New York, 1979])
    I have my rifle. Do you?