Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: 96D

(Lancaster County)

Default 96D

Great guy, I would definitely do business with him again!

Thumbs up Re: 96D

AS the same with MEH !! Thanks ALOT!
    "343" Never Forgotten

Default 96D

Please Note: The poster was issued a warning for this post.

I wasted over a week and a half dancing with this guy selling his Beretta elite 96 (which by the way is still for sale)-

Long and short of it - I've been looking for one of these, I contacted him after I found his AD. He responded he didn't want to ship but would think about it. After, more emails back and forth and more time passing (I gave him my phone number) he called me.

He called because he wanted more money then the listed price, and he wanted me to pay all his FFL fees, I reluctantly agreed (realizing this guy was trying to take advantage because he knew I wanted this for a collection) I still agreed to pay the extra funds. At the end of the conversation after all that - "What do you think this guy say's - "I'll think about it and get back to you in a day" a week goes by no word from him, what a waste of my freakin' time ...

Be very careful when dealing with this guy as his pistol is still for sale. He wants all the cards and then won't deal (Inappropriate content removed)
    Last edited by Lycanthrope; January 30th, 2009 at 09:33 AM.