Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: How did you hear about the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association?

I wandered in via Google ages ago, but I didn't join until recently. Most of my searches involving PA firearms law bring up this site.

(Warren County)

Michele linked here from www.eriejeeppeople.com when we were talking about PA being an OC state. And now you're all stuck with me ... well unless i get banned. LOL
    Zone1
    My Glock does 1d6+3 dmg, but my 18 dex makes up for that...

(Northampton County)

Don't remember exactly. I was on another site, looking to find information about Pa gun laws and I think there was a link to this site. I don't even go to the NRA site much anymore. The wife is pissed because I spend more time on PAFOA than with her. Trying to get her to look around, being that she owns a Sig225.
    ““Liberty is the right to choose. Freedom is the result of the right choice.””

-Anonymous

Jeff

(Allegheny County)

googled back in dec 2006, joined up... learned a lot first before i ever posted and then.... well... i just got hooked....

‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’

— James Earl Jones

(Franklin County)

googled for concealed carry license info in Pennsylvania. Found PAFOA with a wealth of info specifically on concealed carry so I joined. This site was extremely helpful in getting my license.
    [

(Allegheny County)

I can't remember if I was googling for information on AKs or Gun Clubs around Pittsburgh, but one of the results pointed me to this site ... and it's been down hill since then

Now my wife is always telling me "You on that gun site again, I want to use the laptop sometime tonight".
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Even though GOOGLE is what usually brings us here, a common there on this thread is " learned alot before I signed up." then sooner or later it's "now i'm hooked."

Great to have all of you.

PAFOA.............more addictive than crack

(Cumberland County)

Did the Google thing also but only because PDO (Packing Dot Org) just folded, decided to go away, found it too much to keep up, whatever the reason it led me here.

I wanted to learn about the do's and don'ts of PA gun laws. So far, this has been a Bonanza of info. I was a victim of "gun rage (brandishing and pointing) on the interstate".

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by c.sander View Post
    knew dan on the irc network Efnet, he suggested i join, i did and well...
    Efnet is usable again? I quit Efnet 3 years ago with all the damn net splits and kiddies.

I was searching for information on getting my ltcf and saw a link for it, so I walked into the light. Found great information and people!

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast