Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Concealment vests?

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    I'm looking for a good leather one for summer time.
    I'm not sure how comfortable it would be walking around wearing a leather vest in the summer, but I got one of these to wear when I'm riding a motorcycle. It's got two deep inside pockets with an elastic band sewn into them that will fit around a barrel or spare mag to secure them. Definitely not a quick draw piece of apparel, but when I'm out on a motorcycle I prefer to carry in the vest. It's heavy enough where my Glock 30 won't pull it down on one side, but soft leather and quite comfy.

And not to start up the bimonthly debate, but I would highly discourage carrying in one of these one with in the chamber if you have a Glock or other pistol with only a trigger safety. It would be very easy to Plaxico yourself if the trigger got caught on the elastic band.

First Manufacturing Concealment Vest
    You are a straight white man. You don't get to be the victim, sweetie.

(Erie County)

Default Re: Concealment vests?

So what you're looking for is a Biker Vest that has concealment pockets, correct? The Brand I have is a Leather King. It conceals a G23 very well. It has 4 total inside pockets that will conceal a handgun, however only two of the pockets are designed for carrying a handgun. One on each side and they both have the nylon stretchy spandex what ever you want to call it material to secure it in place, how ever I do not use it I just place it in pocket snap it shut and down the road I go. The overall quality of the vest and the leather is impressive. Bootbox in Meadville PA and in Grove City PA carry's them.They may also be available somewhere online.20170224_210205.jpg20170224_210220.jpg
    Muzzel Down Range, Eyes On Target...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345