Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: 65,376,373 Guns Bought Since Obama Took Office...

Quote Originally Posted by rgkitchen View Post
    I'm thinking that this number is sorta made up. The White House occupier has been in office for four years. The total output for the top 25 US gun manufacturers for 2010 is about 4.6 million units (handguns, rifles, and shotguns). Say add 2.4 million imported guns, that gives you around 7 million guns manufactured last year. If you associate that production level to the other three years of his occupation, then I come up with 28 million guns of all type manufactured since he has invaded the White House.

Either production has skyrocketed, there are a lot of used gun transfers, or a lot of background checks result in a denied purchase. Or, and this is what I think, the number is made up to frighten the gun phobes out there so that they will DEMAND that this STOP!

you forgot to add in:
    glock
    arsenal
    saiga
    century
    cz
    FN
    HK
    rock river
    sako
    steyr
    random turkish companies
    rock island
    etc etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortytwo View Post
    Sadly, I think photoshooter is on the money here. It started in brain-washing of children in schools. Constantly we hear in the news just exactly how extreme a degree the gun-free school zone is being enforced. Nowadays just pointing your fingers and say "bang", drawing a picture of gun, or bring a LEGO figurine with a miniature "gun" can get someone suspended. Then once they have grown up, a slight majority of them have essentially been bribed by the Great Leader into supporting his agendas with the promises of free health care and free food (stamp). When the Great Sugar Daddy says "guns are evil", what would you expect that many/most of them would behave?
    amazing how much change for the worse can happen in one generation.

boys use to play with toy guns, and grenade water balloon fights.

now that stuff can get you killed.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    The average Obama supporter is on the gravy train, and he wants the train to keep chugging forward. Doesn't matter if he earned his benefits through working, through military service, through generous public service union contracts, or is just getting "entitlement charity" by virtue of spitting out bastard children or having a disability (preferably one that still allows one to ski and compete in MMA tournaments.) The key is that the checks are coming, someone else is working today to pay for them, and the recipient really wants the check to continue.

That's about half the country. That's enough. Add in a bunch of people who stopped believing in God or Santa Claus because they can get better results when the govt robs their neighbors for them, and they believe that Congress can make life "fair" by passing even more laws and regulations, and you have a working majority of low-grade slave masters who use the govt to steal for them and force other people to live the way they "should". So the govt may take you to jail for using the word "******", or making your kids work on your farm, or selling milk or eggs that the current trendy science prefers, or for voicing doubts about Global Warming or "Gun Violence Control" or the benefits of American cultural Balkanization. Mandatory "Sensitivity Training" is "re-education camps", no matter what you call them.

We should all have spent more time watching the Mickey Mouse cartoon about the Sorcerer's Apprentice. You can create the monster a lot more easily than you can stop it.
    I think most of us are on the gravy train and don't realize it. Even those of us that do we(well I know I) don't completely know how it feels to not be on it.

Even when I've been poor unemployed and no hope for anything things still were pretty decent. I had a roof over my head, food to eat, and stuff to enjoy. The worst I've been through would be considered a godsend to many others across the world.

Most other people you talk to. They don't care or think such a mindset of everything could change tomorrow is just down right insanity. Could things really get that bad in the immediate future? I don't know. I'd prefer not to be caught with my pants down on the toilet and just end up being another tally in a horrific historical statistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabloosh View Post
    . . . .

Even when I've been poor unemployed and no hope for anything things still were pretty decent. I had a roof over my head, food to eat, and stuff to enjoy. The worst I've been through would be considered a godsend to many others across the world.

. . . .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnxL3xRmrRY
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabloosh View Post
    I think most of us are on the gravy train and don't realize it. Even those of us that do we(well I know I) don't completely know how it feels to not be on it.

Most other people you talk to. They don't care or think such a mindset of everything could change tomorrow is just down right insanity. Could things really get that bad in the immediate future? I don't know. I'd prefer not to be caught with my pants down on the toilet and just end up being another tally in a horrific historical statistic.
    hmm. if im on the 'gravy train' now. I`m SOL once it comes to an end.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ak47fullmag View Post
    amazing how much change for the worse can happen in one generation.

boys use to play with toy guns, and grenade water balloon fights.

now that stuff can get you killed.
    I'm with you ak47fullmag. It's a sad state of affairs when a grade school kid gets in trouble for having a paper gun. I'm not quite sure how everything got so screwed up but the brainwashing is a big part of the problem. As for all of the people who think their government will protect them, I wish them luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by photoshooter View Post
    I'm with you ak47fullmag. It's a sad state of affairs when a grade school kid gets in trouble for having a paper gun. I'm not quite sure how everything got so screwed up but the brainwashing is a big part of the problem. As for all of the people who think their government will protect them, I wish them luck with that.
    well said...

and not just cause you agree with me.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by photoshooter View Post
    it doesnt have to even be in hand physically anymore, my son at 5 years old damn near got expelled from kindergarten for talking about shooting his .22 a our range out back on the bus, on his way home. some other kid told their mom when they got home and she was apparently offended. fwiw, she was more offended after we were called to meet with the principle and i was able to let her know how i felt about it.
    I have had surprisingly few homeless people hire me. - GunLawyer001

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234