• Outdoor BBQ & Shoot

39 90.70%
  • Beef & Beer

4 9.30%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Greater Philadelphia; SE PA Get Together

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    You do realize that this thread is from July, 2010 don't you? Or are you one of those guys who can travel back in time?

What!!!!!! Is this a joke? Really! I just received this on my Philly page! You live in DELCO so WTF! See this is why I`d read and not post because of the jackasses! Folks like this r doin something! That r I thinking of doing something kool for the community! Why r u harrassing me any why!???? Don`t u have a life outside of this website? Jesus Christ the world ends tommorrow anyway man up! Go effen vollunteer for a childrens hospital or something!

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty22316 View Post
    What!!!!!! Is this a joke? Really! I just received this on my Philly page! You live in DELCO so WTF! See this is why I`d read and not post because of the jackasses! Folks like this r doin something! That r I thinking of doing something kool for the community! Why r u harrassing me any why!???? Don`t u have a life outside of this website? Jesus Christ the world ends tommorrow anyway man up! Go effen vollunteer for a childrens hospital or something!
    Whoa! Chill dude, learn to take a joke and grow thicker skin. There was no way that meant to be an insult or harassing, especially from soberbyker.

Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty22316 View Post
    Hey Pal, learn how to fucking read, the last post before yours in this thread has a date of July 3, 2010, that's last year moron. I suggest you turn the computer off and buy some books on reading comprehension.

Even if this was current, which it's not, what' me being from DELCO have to do with it, gatherings on this website are attended by lots of folks from around the state and even some from outside the state.

I tried to help you out in PM's about your first thread and your so called police encounter, I was joking with you reviving an old thread here, but if you're going to attack me, well fuck you have some negative rep.

You just can't help some people.

Took me two pages to realize it was an old thread. It was a good idea in 2010. It is still a a good idea especially after what has happened in the past few months in Phila. I have a good friend who is from Phila and spends summers up here. I suspect we could show up for a 2011 event that is pro 2A. If someone could take the bull by the horns, start a new thread and try again. Go light on the democratic method. Find a place, pick a style, (easy on the beer as LE may take an interest) set a price and a date way in advance and go for it. You can always cancel if there is no interest. By the way, another Philly march is tentatively set for 6-25. Watch the Open Carry thread for details.

(Bucks County)

so i see that drama still happens on this page... if anything is going on, send me a facebook invite if you are on my friends list
    my goal: to get every good person in the philly region responsibly armed.

(Montgomery County)

If it will be on a Sunday when it happens. I am in!

(Philadelphia County)

id really like to attend the bbq and shoot last year. maybe i can still attend it if its still last year.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by beex215 View Post
    id really like to attend the bbq and shoot last year. maybe i can still attend it if its still last year.
    We should do one this year!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bill gray View Post
    Took me two pages to realize it was an old thread. It was a good idea in 2010. It is still a a good idea especially after what has happened in the past few months in Phila. I have a good friend who is from Phila and spends summers up here. I suspect we could show up for a 2011 event that is pro 2A. If someone could take the bull by the horns, start a new thread and try again. Go light on the democratic method. Find a place, pick a style, (easy on the beer as LE may take an interest) set a price and a date way in advance and go for it. You can always cancel if there is no interest. By the way, another Philly march is tentatively set for 6-25. Watch the Open Carry thread for details.
    That was going to be the date but may change because of a picinic a lot of forum members are going to attend in the Poconos.

That's my neck of the woods! Hadn't seen anything about it. Where is , what's the name of, the thread? Details??

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast