Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Mifflin County)

Default Re: Good deed b/c of Soberbyker

Quote Originally Posted by P89 View Post
    Yup, for the most part just like everybody else, glad you didn't let all the hype surrounding bikers deter you.
    Just watch out for the guys who display a black dimond with a 1% in it.
    Most of the 1%'ers I know would have been just as courteous as these guys were. Not all of them are bad guys.
    Most of them follow the rule of respect is earned not given and pulling over to help when one of their rides was down would have shown them what type of man the OP is just like it did for these guys.

rep forthcoming
    Audaces fortuna juvat

Ran into a dozen or so Hells Angels last week on 80 east at a gas station, I was getting stared down a bit (might be cause I'm covered in tats), I just said "how goes it brother" he replied "not bad, and you brother?"...

Lol, I'm just happy it was only a 2 second convo, seemed like ok people to me, but I remember the Philly biker wars with the HA and the pagans, I worked in a Pagan owned tattoo parlor in my younger days, It mysteriously burnt down one night

Most bikers are regular people, but some aint so regular.....
    After WW3, only roaches will survive, and they will live in steel AK mags.

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by OrionBricks View Post
    Ran into a dozen or so Hells Angels last week on 80 east at a gas station, I was getting stared down a bit (might be cause I'm covered in tats), I just said "how goes it brother" he replied "not bad, and you brother?"...

Lol, I'm just happy it was only a 2 second convo, seemed like ok people to me, but I remember the Philly biker wars with the HA and the pagans, I worked in a Pagan owned tattoo parlor in my younger days, It mysteriously burnt down one night

Unfortunatly some take the whole outlaw thing to far.
    Most of just want to ride like the rest of us
    Audaces fortuna juvat

I ride myself, have since 95, just not affiliated with any group..
    After WW3, only roaches will survive, and they will live in steel AK mags.

Quote Originally Posted by OrionBricks View Post

Known many a 1% in my day, some good some bad. I worked part time at a bike shop in Jersey that did work for the Angels once in a while. Never had a single problem with them. Then on the flip side I was at Laconia one year when the shit hit the fan between the Angels and (I think) the Outlaws .... all I know is we got our asses out of there PRONTO

(Allegheny County)

This relatively insignificent event has brought me much more in reward, than would have been otherwise spent. I was on my way home, and didn't have my daughter that night to see. I'm glad I had the time to give.

Although these bikers turned out to be "real good guys" based on their website, member feedback here shows similar values and character among us:

1. Character, and strength thereof.
    2. Brother and Sister "hood" I would help any one of you in need any way I could.
    3. Contributing to our community through responsible and law abiding gun ownership. Respect for law, and support for our LEO's and Military.
    4. Despite our greatest efforts, there will always be a 1% community, that we, the 99% need to set the example.

Thanks to everyone for the ++++++++++ rep, there are too many for me to respond to. Godspeed everyone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123