Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: Maybe Moving To New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Dave View Post
    Do people actually live in New Jersey????? I thought they came from russia in the spring to open up the state for the beach goers and went back to russia where it is warm, free and friendly in the fall!!!!!! You do know that's why jersey laws seem so communist right? Half of the state are russian kids there for the summer jobs.

Did you ever notice you can get in NJ for free, but you have to pay to get out of NJ....

I always wondered about this ... now I have my answer..

The russian immigrants think it is a border check point and won't cross it...

The last time I was in NJ I got lost, so I stopped to ask 2 ladies walking on the street for directions... They told me they don't speak english.... I said ok, I don't speak english either.... I speak American.. They told me to "Go to 7734" and other things... you guessed it in english...

(Dauphin County)

Cool Re: Maybe Moving To New Jersey

When I was in the gulf they had a saying "if the bastard doesn't tell you everything in english hit him again" The clearest language there is m-16 and hand grenades. Hah Hah fu**check point charlie. You ain't gettin away that easy gimme the toll or you're stayin in jersey biatch!! Holy f*** crap I'm still laughin!!!

(Tioga County)

I avoid New Jerky {spelling is purposely mis-typed} not only like the plague but I avoid like a case of some serious illness like Ebola! When I drove trucks, I got in and got out F-A-S-T!!!! I'm surprised you don't need a permit to use the commode over there as well, and then if you make too big a stink, the DEP will want to fine you and charge you with malisciously trying to use toxins to kill the populace! No Left Turns, forget the gun rules and regs., Look at the N.J.S.P. uniforms, they look like the freakin' Gestapo too! Dude, save the trouble, worry and hassle. DON'T GO!!!! I lived there for about 6 months when I was a kid because of my Dad's job. I wanted to get out then.

To quote George Carlin: "N.J., "The Garden State! If you are growing smoke stacks? YES!!!!".
    Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

The only way the Gov't will get my guns is if they fight me for them.

Wasn't born in P.A., But I am a proud resident now!

(Lebanon County)

Still Jersey is what I'm used to. I'm used to having no rights while dealing with criminals, and scumbags. Things like: Illegal criminal immigrants, 13 year old girls getting pregnant, kids selling drugs, cop at the corner of traffic lights are just some of the weekly occurrences in jersey. Here, I feel stupid, and out of place, but the deal fell threw anyway. I'm not moving back to JerZ, and I'm sort of relieved, because I really wouldn't ever want to leave my guns.

The only reason I wanted to move to JerZ is to be with my friends. I've never really had any friends past the 6th grade, and so having friends to be with would have been a first for me. Here in PA I just work, and talk to a few attention whores - cute girls, talk stupidly, back off when asked for reasoning of logic, drives you crazy, gets you pissed, but they're to cute to unleash any wrath upon.

(Berks County)

Willtallica, You ought to look into some of the gun-clubs around you, many have all kinds of activities and functions beyond shooting. When I left Jersey behind I left a lot of friends too, but am slowly making new ones and getting involved in other stuff, relocating isn't easy.

Another reason us PAFOA people need a get together......meet, greet and make new friends.

Glad you didn't step over to the dark side!
    Last edited by 762xIan; March 25th, 2007 at 10:09 PM.
    "Disperse you Rebels! Damn you! Throw down your Arms and Disperse!" British Major Pitcairn at Lexington April 19, 1775

"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things" Marvin Heemeyer

(Dauphin County)

friends don't let friends live in communist states!
    new gun 450$
    taxes 45$
    application fee 50$
    gun permit 50$
    other costs 50$
    avoiding the hassle by never goin back to jersey...

PRICELESS!

(Tioga County)

PA Dave, You had me laughing so hard, I almost wet myself! That was too funny.
    Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

The only way the Gov't will get my guns is if they fight me for them.

Wasn't born in P.A., But I am a proud resident now!

(Delaware County)

Go ahead and move to Jersey.

If for nothing else, it will give you an idea of how many freedoms there are in other states.

Once you decide you have had enough and move back to America, you will have a better appreciation of what it is to live like a free person.

P.S. Leave your guns in Pa., you will need all your spare money for the extra taxes that they love to saddle the taxpayers with.

(Dauphin County)

A relative in jersey that I never knew was into guns said he had to be finger printed to buy a bb gun in jersey. Holy crap thats just insane. We all know terrorists us crossmans!
    "May the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woooman" Neil, The Young Ones

If 6 outta 10 women are battered.....How come I'm eatin mine plain?

(York County)

crossman? na!
    RWS 34, david!
    and they've got the "evil black gun" panther version, too...

Last edited by rev214; June 26th, 2007 at 01:53 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast