Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: best place to buy used?

Gordon's in Eagle is a nice shop and it's practically right down the street from you. They seem to rotate their stock of used guns pretty well. I stop in every other week or so and they allways have something new and interesting. French Creek outfitters isn't too far from you either. They have quite a few guns to choose from.

(Bucks County)

In the Advanced Search section of gunbroker, do a seller search for "ray tanner" That's Tanner's in Jamison and he usually has excellent prices, especially on used guns, thugh often the best deals are actually in the shop.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by nhughesmd View Post
    I found a site that has quite a few used Glock police trade ins. They have Glock 22's with night sites and 3 mag's for $339 right now. Thats pretty darn cheep if you ask me. They also have sigs, HK, Beretta, and lots of smith and wessons. The site is www.summitgunbroker.com.
    Just bought one of his a Glocks for a real cheap price and he was a real nice guy on top of it

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post

???

His profile shows Chester county.

He specifically asked for "online sources".

Synergy's? I think that you need to look again. He asked about local sources. His was the second request on this thread and I was quoting him.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    Synergy's? I think that you need to look again. He asked about local sources. His was the second request on this thread and I was quoting him.
    Billamj...my post: "what about local dealers?" was a question to the OP, not an inquiry for myself.

I was trying to redirect peoples recommendations towards local stores, where you can lay your hands on what your looking for....rather than buying from some guy running a web-front out of his basement, who has no overhead, and sells 20 guns at $5 over cost...

(Montgomery County)

they are very nice at tanners and prices are nice as well....targetmaster in chaddsford has a pretty large selection of used sig/glock/kk/swas well as bunch of other guns. huge rental fleet there too to try b4 u buy. prices arent as good as the internetbut they do have a decent range and will credit back some money toward purchase if you rent there . nic eot have the touch and fell part as well as someone to come back to if there is an issue..otoh, . personally i have bought a few pieces over the internet and thankfully have not yet had a problem...some fo these guys are ordering from the manufacturers/wholesalers in bulk , getting great prices and have no overhead so can pass the savings on....i got my carry piece NIB online for 420, the proshop at my range wanted 540....its cheaper than alot of used ones go for....i would have liked to support my range and told him i was willing to pay 50 more than online..no dice, his cost was too high...$130 bucks saved was 5 value paks of WWB!! well till yesterday when i went and the prices are now thru the roof...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123